Nice title huh?? well I think it's swell...

Let's begin with Exhibit A:
Blood
I am a chicken...I am scared sh*less of blood..I cannot see blood..cuz i get dizzy and feel like I am about to die myself...so I just stay away..very away..and pray everyday my daughter doesnt hurt herself to the extent of bleeding...anywhoot...today at my job..(may I point out..matter-of-factly that I do not quite enjoy..nor it is my field of study..but it gives me benefits no other job can concerning my daughter)...my boss' nanny/cook (my office is in my bosses' house....cut herself with a knife while cutting a lemon...I heard the scream and let the handyman go to her rescue...seeing he wasnt quite handy with first aid (he poured salt over her wound to stop the bleeding)..she comes running in MY OFFICE with blood trickling down her hand...to which I immediately turned away and said "no no no no..I can't see blood" and she's like "but what do I do?"...I don't work at an ER...I have no freakin' clue..since I assumed it wasnt that deep...I told her to try to stop the bleeding and put a bandaid on....later on in the day...(my boss was on a trip...arriving in the afternoon)...the nanny comes back and tells me she needs her bandaid changed cuz it was still bleeding a lot...jeez..so i have to breathe deeply and help her out...WHOAAAAAA!!!! when she took that sucker off...She had LITERALLY SLICED HALF THE TOP PORTION OF HER FINGER!!! and that very same moment my boss walks in...and is like "OH MY GOD!!" and starts screaming...all three of us are on the borderline of fainting..and to make a long story short she was taken to the hospital...it was hilarious cuz my boss is like..she needs to go to get her finger stitched..and I'm like WHAT ARE THEY GONNA SEW??? SHE CHOPPED OFF HER FINGER!!!

now to better less stomach revolting news..easier on the faint hearted....
EXHIBIT B
Homework
Miss C is in a special school...she gets homework everynow and then but mostly coloring stuff and glueing stuff etc....Miss C HATES HOMEWORK...
so today...i get home early..cuz after the finger incident i got a call from her teacher that a wooden building block landed on miss c's nosebridge and made a really bad bruise (are u guys seeing a pattern today??)...so when I get home..i see that she has homework...all she had to do was color a freaking cat, without going out of the borders....long story short i ended up coloring the cat..cuz her "no..cat no..no crayons.." tantrum was getting on my nerves...but I am noticing that she is a 'no homework' gal....sooo not like me, the school supergeek...

EXHIBIT C
REVENGE

My mom.(who lives downstairs in a separate house) said some really nasty things about me..when she thought i wasnt listening...(NOTE: ALWAYS MAKE SURE U HANG UP THE PHONE PROPERLY)....and I made her apologize...so today she has been extra extra nice...she even gave Miss C. a bath and got her pj's on...AHHHH The scent of revenge...what a world what a world...

well...i 'm gonna go fold some blankets...(adventurous huh??lol..)



ttfn...
Mary P.

Newer Post Older Post Home