This is..what I believe to be the first of many uncomprehended posts on my behalf..forgive me if my grammar is not always intact...(I don't really care if u forgive me or not..but I just wanted to sound polite from the get go..) anywhoot...welcome to my blog!
why mary poppins??..hmm..maybe it's because my daughter Miss.C. has had me listening to "spoon full of sugar" too many times while driving to therapy...or maybe because I can actually be as nice as Mrs. Poppins herself, that is when Miss.C., my job, traffic or the different obstacles on this island, dont' tick me off...u'll see..that not everything can be solved by jumping into a drawing on the floor (yes..I've watched Mary Poppins..waaay to many times than I'll actually admit to)....

so come along for the ride..feel free to post comments...good or bad...I can take criticism...so as my good friend of Red Bud, Illinois would say "whip it on me"...lol...

ttfn..(tata for now)

mary.p.

Newer Post Home