Blah Blah Blah Part Deux

As Kim Possible would say:

What 's the sitchu'a (situation)??
(too much Disney for me, huh)


Well, seems like Florida is the way to go. I hate to admit that I no longer can stand to live in Puerto Rico. It is sad. I was not born here, nor I was raised here, but I like to think that I grew up here, that I became an adult here. It is sad to see the way our little island is decaying day by day. Unemployment, crime, expensive homes, we even have the highest rate of C-Sections in the world (Damn you doc!!!! I will never forget my pain)...

Anywhoot, Florida is not my fantasy destination, but my ex inlaws are close and willing to help. That is a major plus. Miss C's dad is also moving there and he will help as well. I scoped out the schools and am very pleased. I also checked out the job sitchu'a and am extremely pleased with what I see. With my B.A. here in P.R. I am stuck in a rut. With my B.A. over there and my experience I have many options, including ::leaning in and whispering:: TEACHING...

Yes, I'd love to teach. Yes, I know what u are thinking. NO, don't give me that look. I love sharing my wisdom with other people...lol...::snorts:: wisdom!!! I have already ordered the books for the teaching certification. My ex SIL told me she thinks I can easily pass the exams and there are plenty of openings for special education, the field in which i would love to teach. As long as I don't have to teach hormonal pre-teens and teens, It's all good.

********************************

Changing subjects dramatically...
We went to a few parks:
1.Universal Studios
2.Islands of Adventure
3.Sea World
4.Magic Kingdom **Will post later
5.Animal Kingdom** will post later

1.Universal was an old destination, but always fun to go to, convinced the ex to go on the mummy with me and when we got there they were filming a segment for the Ellen show and we could not get on. I didnt' see Ellen also, she was gonna be there live for the next three days, dammit...has anyone seen her stand up shows....excellent!!!
Miss C had her very first meltdown here, aint' it nice....
We went in to see the Barney show, The real Barney show. It was spectacular!!! Miss C was amazed, with her mouth gaped open and eyes bawling out!!! So the show ends and u can make a line to take a pic with Barney. Miss C's dad wants a pic so we stand in line and Miss C notices that there is like a replica of the Park Barney plays in all around her: a train, a sand lot, a tree house, etc. etc. So what do ya know, Miss C is like f*ck Barney, I wanna play, by the time we got to Barney, as u saw in the pics, she didn't wanna take the pic...and as we left the play area, cuz obviously we were not gonna stay in Barney land all day, she had a tantrum, so I take her to the Barney store and tell her to pick out ONE TOY, she picks out a cute little plush house with all three Barney characters inside, she quiets down and as I was gonna pay she sees the DVD's, and the wailing begins all over again!! This time Mom won, she screamed-kicked-cried, but left with ONE TOY.

2.Islands of Adventure...was there last year, convinced the ex to ride The Flying Unicorn...nuff said

3.Sea World...first time there, got in free (For this year only, active soldiers and their immediate family can get in free to any Bush Parks: Sea world, Bush Gardens or Sesame Place; valid for one day only)...
Miss C had a total meltdown here:
First she played in a sandlot, got sand in her eyes and was hysterical..so stupid mom tried to calm her down by showing her a huuuuge tubular slide, catch: u had to go up a huge flight of stairs, Miss C would slide down, and stupid mom had to run down stairs to catch her at bottom...but on one of her turns a little girl was going to go down the slide, but could not make up her mind, we were waiting for like three mintues, and the lil girl's mom is like blah blah blah, so Miss C loses her patience and tries to go in front of her, like biaaach get out the way, I try to stop her and the other mom still seeing this doesn't tell her daughter "honey if ur not gonna slide down let other people go", so I am struggling with Miss C and she bangs her head with this huge pole next to the slide really bad...so she's starts wailing, what does Miss C stupid mom do??

I took her to this inflatable jumping thingy that the kids go inside to jump, Miss C suddenly quiets down, only to start wailing cuz she wants to hurry up and get on, so when it's her turn she tries to go in, but has her bottle with her, the guy is like 'lady she can't go in with her bottle', Miss C doesn't wanna let go of her bottle, but wants to go in, Just plain Hellish!!!

So I'm struggling with Miss C, she is wailing, kicking, screaming, biting...we rush to take her to see the Shamu show, and she is like non-stop, people are like in shock and awe, staring, some even laughing, where was the humor in this I don't know, thing is she keeps on screaming and f*cking Shamu won't hurry up and do his jumpy thing....he finally does, splashes the hell outta Miss C and voila!! silence and happiness. Alas, from that moment on, she did not wanna go in to see anyother shows or get out of her stroller, leaving me to attend to her...God will reward me (if ur reading lord: Manolo Blahniks size 6 **hint hint)...

Hell broke loose once again when we went into the gift shop, Miss C's dad, during the day at the park, had got her a shark, cuz she was amazed by them.......oh oh..I forgot to add:

As we were seeing some fish, at the end of the large tunnel u walk through, Miss C asked:
"Where's Nemo?? I don't see him" very matter-of-factly....I was gonna die of laughter...

anywhoot, her bought her a shark and a very long pencil ...may I add, a very long dangerous pencil that could easily poke someone's eye, limb, etc. etc. Miss C's dad fails to see the dangers of a long pencil in a small child (yes, u) So we go in the gift shop, and she wants another pencil, another like 2 dollar pencil. I will not pay 2 dollars for another pencil!!!!!!!! So she cries, screams, does her little flapper number, I go outside and leave her with her dad, cuz I said no more toys, cuz lord knows, the shark and the pencil were enough, but Superdad, bought her a bag of magnetic rocks, and Miss C was all smiles and happiness with a bag of 'rocks' as she so clearly says....

6.00 dollar rocks, which never made it to Puerto Rico.

Newer Post Older Post Home