Friday's Four...

Ok..I have a bad memory....This week, on the same day, I forgot my daughter's lunchbox and managed to drive to the gas station on my way home from work to realize, I left my purse at my office.

Did I also mention, I celebrated Secretary's day a full week ahead. Yes, people, mommy needs her meds.

So anywhoot, I'm gonna try to do something fun, to get my mind off the politicians I sooo wanna kill right now, cuz my daughter cried today when she was dropped off at her old daycare, instead of her school, I will do something called the "Friday's Four"...

Why friday? I don't know.
Why four? It is my favorite number.

So here ya goes: Today's theme is movies

1. 4 movies I hate: Jeeper's Creepers 1 & 2 (really people, 3 hours of my life gone), The Ring (or anyother Japanese film re-made by americans), Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures...

2. 4 movies I love: Garden State, Lost in Translation, Wizard of Oz and Napoleon Dynamite

3. 4 favorite female actors: Shirley Mc Claine, Natalie Portman, Audrey Tateu (I so fucked up the spelling), Maggie Gyllenhall, Sarah Jessica Parker.

4. 4 favorite male actors: Peter Sarsgaard, Jake Gyllenhall, Jack Nicholson and Tom Hanks
( I really love more than four, but these are like the top of my list.)

Newer Post Older Post Home