ER...

ER...
And I'm not talking about my inicials..I'm talking Emergency Room...

This weekend I was supposed to go out for a post-birthday bash..with my brother and some friends...but on Thursday evening my ex had a motorcycle accident...

He called me very early on Friday and asked me "if I was ok.." and told me he had to tell me "something"...When he told me he had an accident, i thought, well he is talking on the phone, didn't break a bone, so I am assuming it's just cuts and scrapes...but he tells me that when I see him he will be unrecognizable, that his face and arms are a 'bit' disfigured...

Me and my mom had a pow wow on friday and came to the conclusion that we could not leave him alone in his house with no one to look out after him, So we decided to tell him to stay at our house until he got better.

He drove up on Saturday. I was out buying first aid stuff he had asked for, so he got to the house before I arrived from my shopping. When I walked in the house, he was in the bathroom. When he walked out, I almost passed out. His left side is really really bad, so are his arms. I am not even gonna go into graphic details. The thing is, it's not a pretty pic. When Miss C saw him, she was in shock and decided to play in the living room all day. Later on we explained that 'dad was sick and was in pain' , so now when anyone comes over or if you ask her, she touches her face and says: "he sick, dad hurts".

It is difficult seeing him in so much pain, even though he has been one hell of a sport..he has hardly complained and thinks he is super man...any other guy, like my brother or father, would be yelling and screaming like 10 year olds...

It was even more difficult cleaning his wounds the first time and seeing his blood filled eye, and be able to to more for his sake...

I took him to the Veteran's Hospital yesterday, cuz where he originally went when he had the accident, they were shitheads...didn't give him antibiotics, didn't check his eye, didn't give him anything effective for pain...just real shit heads...At least in Veteran's he was looked at by a sergean..(i'm pretty sure i spelled that wrong)...and his eye was treated....and was given antibiotics...

So, we have a long hard road ahead of us...so bare with me folks...I'll keep ya posted...

Newer Post Older Post Home