Things on the ER front are better. Yesterday I gave him a bath, and he says I didn't do it, but I believe I caused him to bleed out of his wounds on several occasions...sorry...I apologize...

I am a full fledged nurse now. But don't get any ideas people, I am usually very squeamish, and I haven't died of a heart attack, of the site of him, I think because, I usually have dinner or a snack right after cleaning up Miss C's vomit episodes. So I've become a pro.

*******************
Houston we have a problem.
I'm not gonna get into details. But our government sucks. If things don't improve dramatically over the course of days, our children are going to be without schools and therapy, due to the lack of 'cojones' of our government and funding.

I'm not even gonna start on that, cuz I think i may be developing an ulcer and probably have thought about joining some non-pacific group to take things into our own hands.

Yes, Miss C's mommy is almost a terrorist. I can change diapers and manage hand granades.

anywhoot. As if things on this front weren't enough. Miss C this morning was difficult. She's been difficult for the past days. I am sensing she has having sensory issues again. Either that, or the has decided to become a big pig, like 'luly'. She doesn't wanna bathe, put on socks, shoes, clothes, etc.

With Autism, lots of other things come into play. One of Miss C's main issues is Sensory. She hated to be held, kissed, bathed, clothed, hated certain textures, etc. It was real bad. Over the course of time, with therapy, she has overcome most of these issues.

But now it's like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no bath, NOOOOO water!!!"
And it's wearing mommy thin..........reaaaaaaaaaaalllllll thin.

This morning it was the yellow shirt. I put her school pants on, and when I was gonna put on her yellow school shirt she said:

"NO, No yellow"
"Well, Miss C, honey, u have to put this on, u can't go flashing ur ta ta's at school, this ain't New Orleans, and it sure ain't Mardi Gras".

"No, yellow, no shirt".

So then, silly mommy tries to use reverse psychology:

"Well, then mommy will put this shirt on, this is mommy's yellow shirt".

To which she replies with a big grin:

"Ok..mommy yellow, Me, No".

**Shit, she is on to me big time**

So I'm like : "dudette, u've got to put on the shirt, we are running late, as usual, put on ur shirt".

"NOOOO".

Think think think....

Voila!!

Mommy puts on a Mickey Mouse pin on the shirt.

She squeals in delight!!

"Mommy, yellow mickey" and raises her hands to have the shirt put on.

**Bingo!!! Jump up for Joy, 1 Point for mommy, 0 for Miss C, Victory is mine**

So we are out the room, on our way, when Miss C turns around.

"Mommy, No, my pony baby"....

"Miss C, no pony baby,let's go"...

"No, pony baby white"...

At this point, I don't know if to spank her silly for being so manipulative, or jump for joy, cuz she knows that her baby pony is white...

**Shit, 1 Point for mommy, 20 for Miss C, game canceled on the count of treason**

Newer Post Older Post Home