Anti Socialness...

If any such word exists...that is what I am.

I am an anti-social person. I am also very sarcastic.

(I also just had a person reading over my shoulder....which I really enjoy...**hint hint**)

Ok. Person over my shoulder rudely reading is away. I don't mind this person reading my blog, but not reading over me as I tap in my brain to type.

ok.

I have purchased two new stickers for my mini-van, cuz my Happy Bunny one ("I realized I just don't care") has faded...

1. "WTF?" in big bold white letters and black backgroud...why did i buy this, cuz I am alway saying this or writting this...

2. "Sometimes I hate being me, then I smile, cuz I'm not you". This is really self explanatory.

and my back window says:

"My autistic daughter has no school or services, thanks to our government!!"

Who says a mini-van can't be a rebel!!!

*************
Miss C and I are going to see the Disney on Ice, show, Monster's Inc., tomorrow courtesy of The empress


We'll see how that goes...
I also have some very interesting things to post about, but they are still on the back burner...I'll get around to them sooner or later..

Happy weekend!!

Newer Post Older Post Home