More vomiting and liquid poop diapers...

Friday evening was sooo much fun...

It also proves what 2 hours of sleep can do for a human being...complete lunatic episodes...

Miss C was sick..again...ended up sleeping at 6am...with one eye open, cuz she was still feverish...

*************************

Since my tired, bored ass didn't have anything else to do on the weekend...shocking huh??
I rented, not 1, but 5 movies with my Ex...
Yes we were civilized...

Movie Recap:

3 Extremes : Japanese 'horror' flick ....'horror' meaning the most boring, stupid ass film i have ever seen in my life...well techinically I didn't even finish it...now I know why I don't rent horror films...

Hustle & Flow : Any movie with Terrence Howard is wonderful...and this was no exception...it's the movie from where "It's hard out here for a pimp" won Oscar for Best Song...and Terrence..well, what can I say? ::sigh::dreamy:: Dayanara Torres (Miss Universe 1993 is a very lucky gal, not to mention she got rid of Marc Anthony)

Flightplan: I am not a fan of commercial films..but this one was great...Peter Sarsgaard was in it..he is like the total Indie Film hunk, currently....

In Her Shoes: Cameron Diaz does such a good acting job...I actually hated her character sooo bad...and the shoes that come out in this movie.........Oh lordddddddddddddd!!!

Junebug: Have not finished it yet...but i love the part where Amy Adams, with her pregnant belly asks the sophisticated London lady where she was born, in her southern accent..and when the lady responds :

"I was born in Japan"..

She opens her eyes and says:

"U were not!"...

hilarious...

so...that was my weekend...
I should moonlight as a movie critic..sh*t...

*****************************
Next week, the 17th to be exact, I am getting divorced...
Yes I am posting about it...(my ex reads my blog)
so chill...

*****************************
And with all this 'excitement' going on in my life, u might wonder:
What do I look forward to?

The Answer:

My trip to Orlando on the 24th...I'm going on 'vacation'..sort of speak...maybe this time we'll see Mickey Mouse...
unf*cking believable..we did not see him at any of the parks we visited last year...so much for Magic Kingdom...
But who cares. I will be out of my house, without chores, doing nothing for 17 days...17 full days!! I am so happy I could cry....

******************************
What do u look forward to?

Newer Post Older Post Home