WARNING...!! THIS ENTRY IS KINDA OF CREEPY..at least to me it is..it is all true...unless I am really insane...and these things did indeed happen to me...

Let's go back to 1990..I was about 11 or 10..not to good with numbers...we were in Vineland New Jersey...visting some friends of friends of my parents...I did not know these people..and they did not know me...They had a girl..about two years my senior...and they paired me up with her for entertainment pursposes..her room was in the attic..and she led me there to play...I was then introduced to the magnificent Ouija board...i had never played with it...and thought it was a bunch of sh*t...so we decided to play...

I thought..how cool would it be to contact a dead person...and the girl's like "yeah...u do that"..

So i decided to contact my dead grandfather..(my mom's dad)..he died when i was like 2..so I hardly remember him..not to mention..he lived in Puerto Rico..so I guess I saw him like once in my life...

So we're like giggling..and Im like:
"hello, I would like to talk to my grandfather"....
minutes passed and NADA..ZIP ..ZERO..
"Are u there grandpa"..
then the thingy moved slowly to 'YES'
I thought of course..the other girl moved it there..so I did not believe i was actually taking to my dead grandad..
Then I'm like:
"if u really are my grandad...what is my nickname?"
Sure enough..my nickname was spelled out..
I was slightly turning a bit paler at this moment..because..this girl, who I just met..did not know my nickname..
Then came the point in which i quit playing...
"What is ur full name, if u are indeed my grandpa"
His full name was completely spelled out...

Know I knew something was not right...Ouija was never played again in my life...

I understood then..that things indeed go bump in the night..

But...Let's go forward... to 1993....October 31st 1993. Why this date? This was the date that I moved to Puerto Rico. Yes, on Hallow's Eve...aka Halloween...

I had up to this point led a 'normal' life..sleeping well, eating well...occasional nightmares..but nothing too creepy..

But during my first week of living here I experimented nightmares revolving around the same person: Michael Meyers...the killer from the Halloween movies...and of course in my nightmares he was not looking me up for a date...and it was this repetitive nightmare over and over and over...my first week...i had this nightmare every single day...me and my mom thought it was mere stress due to the move...but then things got worse...

At this point I was living at my grandmother's house...and during my nightmares...while i was in my nightmares...I could verbally say : "Hey this is a nightmare" and force myself to wake up...but one night...as I got up from a nightmare, I felt a force...like cold hands pushing me back down to my bed...and I tried to get out of my nightmare again..and the hands kept pushing me back....of course...no one believed me...leading to me not wanting to go to bed...and just going bezerk everytime I heard the "Halloween" theme song...

As months passed and I got settled in...the nightmares became less frequent...but they still were the same scenario: M.Meyers out to get me...but they became so less frequent I kind of started sleeping again..and not being scared...until...

We moved out of my grandmother's house at around early November (seeing a pattern of time lines here?? huh??) the following year...My parent's had bought a house and I was going to have a nice room...and all was well...

About after a month of moving in...things started to happen...for example..my mom would hear me call her name..when I didn't and vice-versa....at nighttime...I was starting to feel like something was odd...like I was not alone in my bedroom...then as time passed...I started to hear things...I heard voices calling out my name in the middle of the night from my window..(no..it wasnt any boyfriend...or secret admirer..at least alive I mean)...I would see shadows, like hands at my window...I started feeling so scared I didnt even dare climb out of bed to go call my parents...

I mentioned this once or twice, but my parents shrugged it off.."ur probably just dreaming.."
Then one night...as I was in bed..trying to go to sleep...with my back turned to the door...I felt this really heavy 'sensation'...like the room began to feel stuffy...crowded almost...I felt like if someone was standing behind me...and when I finally got the courage to look behind me..there HE was...I don't know who HE was...but HE was not selling girlscout cookies...He was a man..all in black...with his face unrecognizable...and he pointed to me...I felt as if my throat was snapped shut..I could not breathe..or scream...I know understood at this point..why the stupid girls in horror flicks don't scream so quickly...and when he pointed he told me:

"u are mine".....in a very nonchalant way...

I did not dream this...I was not crazy...
I closed my eyes...and prayed like u have no idea...and that is a lot to say..considering I am almost an athiest...

and with my eyes shut...I felt the heaviness drift away..I knew he was gone...

I screamed my ass out..and my parents came to my rescue...

I was 17 sleeping with my parents...
I almost wet the bed a couple of times..in fear of going to the bathroom...

Weeks went by and I was just an insomniac....I was terrified of sleeping..like some Freddy Krueger flick...I did not want to sleep in my room..and was bunking with my parent every night...

My parents finally coaxed me into going to my room again...and the first few nights it was good..then the voices came back...louder...and tapping on my windows...one night...I will never forget...

a yell and loud tap at my window "YAAAAAAAARRRRRRRIIIIIIII!!!"(my nickname)

I managed to get the courage to tip toe out of my bed..and in tears went to my parents bedroom:
"Mom..they are at my window again"...

I remember I made my parents go outside..check the car port...check under the car in the carport..I was f*cking paranoid...and my mom gave me a really worried look and said:

"Honey..u need to get help..."

Nights went on and off like this...and my mother strongly suggested I go to church....but I declined...

My days were allright..it was my nights that were really off ...but then...my days began to go cookoo as well...

One day I walked into my room...and there were bats on my ceiling...BATS...!! yes bats...by the time i made my mom come in...obviously...they weren't there....

The last straw came one morning....

I was on my way to school...my parents had the upstairs house rented out to this Christian couple, nice, quiet folk that kept to themselves...the husband's name was Jesus...so anyway..i open my door...go and open the gate..and I feel someone looking at me....so I turn around..and there in broad daylight is Jesus on the steps with sunglasses on...only that he looked kinda of weird...so i say good morning to him..and he just sat there....sooo what would any girl in my position do....Haul ass to school...

When I got home I told my mom about the incident...and being the worried mother she is..she called Jesus to ask him...and guess what??????????????????????????????????????????

He was not on the steps...he wasnt even home!!!!!

Now my mom is really freaked out and tells Jesus about my 'looney bin' episodes...and then Jesus tells us the most creepy jawdropping story...

He said he was not surprised that this was happening..and that I was not 'crazy'...at least he admitted to that...

But he told us this:

That one evening...as he was lying in bed, the devil came to him and tried to possess him....long story short..he beat the devil's ass up..after being possessed for a few minutes by him..and as the devil 'ran' from his home...Jesus saw him go into ours...

Point blank: Our house was possessed by the devil...
and the devil picked me out as his target..
or so Jesus' version...

Devil or not...I was sick...hair falling out...insomnia...parents thinking i am nuts..

So they (Jesus and his wife) decided to come and 'cleanse' my room...perform an exorcism sounds so harsh...anyhoot..they came to my house....to my room..with Holy Water....prayed..cleaned...and when his wife touched my forehead..she told me "God had special plans for me"....I of course, shook that off..

Whatever they did..it worked...the following nights were quiet...and light..I could literally feel the serenity in the air...

Then one night...yep..They're baaack!!..

I'm in my bed...(picture the man in black story above)...and I feel the "i am not alone" feeling...
So I turn around..and guess what I see:

A man...late thirties...dark complexion...with a low fro' (afro)...with like a suit on...he has large rimmed glasses and a big boom box next to him..he began to speak but his voice actually came out of the radio:

"....He needs u....God has a plan for u...don't worry"

i ask "what plan???, who sent u?"

..and as he walks away..he finishes "don't worry about that...he has good plans for you"...

and with that...the odd things stopped....for a few years..

Go Forward to 2000..
Things were good..things were great...sleeping...partying..no more voices..ghosts...whatever..
Then...my Grandmother dies...not any grandma'.."The grandma" The rock of the family..the foundation...Everyone was devastated...especially my mom....The weeks following her funeral were really bad...my mom was very depressed...then one night...my grandmother came to me in a dream...

The phone was ringing...and I pick it up...it was my grandmother...
In the dream..i know she is dead..so i am shocked to hear her voice...
and she tells me : "hey 'jincha' (means really white skinned person)..tell ur mother not to cry for me..I am allright...and things will work themselves out...I am at peace"...

Obviously..since I have been labeled as a cookoo..my mom almost killed me cuz she thought i was making this up...which I would never do..
The day following this dream as I was driving home from work i saw her once more..in the sky..
The clouds had alined in a way that they spread out like thin white hair..and two opened arms..and in the middle for the 'face' was the brightly lit sun...

After this moment...I got married..moved out of the house...and all 'odd' things stopped...then, after i had Miss C, my parents offered us the upstairs house...yes the one where the devil got his ass kicked my Jesus (ironic huh?...which part is ironic? the part where Jesus beats the devil's ass up or the part of me moving into a previously possessed house...both..well actually the last part is plain massochistic)..anyhoot I moved upstairs...and now I just have continuous nightmares of the end of the world...

One week I dreamt the same thing: planes crashing into the ground..killing thousands...
I have nightmares that we will be victims of a massive genocide...
...once i dreamt that Miss C and my mom were hidden under a pile of bodies and men with guns searched to kill surving people..and Miss C was giggling..and my horrified mother was trying to cover up her mouth..and I watching from afar, crying..knowing that they were gonna get killed....
I see me coming home to the piles of bodies..and people sheltered underground like jews...
I smell the blood..and the smoke...and hear the screams and the massive hysteria...

I have nightmares revolving around my beliefs...that I am possesed by the devil..that I speak in tongues...that people are trying to save me...

Once in a nightmare, they succeded..because i remember wings coming out of my back..and me yelling back..that I was an angel...

As for hearing and seeing things....I don't hear them...or see them...but once in a while...I feel them..I know that they are there...but for some reason...do not wish to contact me anymore...I still have like this odd 6th sense...I can read people pretty well...feel things coming..and I am a big believer that anything that my mind can conjure...has the possibility of existing...I can no longer watch things, like shows on paranormal things (as much as they fascinate me), or movies that deal with these things..because they trigger long weeks of insomnia...and nightmares...

As for my old room...no one sleeps there..it is a storage room...my mother had the idea of putting a spare bed for Miss C and me to sleep there in case of emergencies..but believe me..I'll take my chances elsewhere...

Newer Post Older Post Home