Barney Again!!!

Miss C in Full Flight!!!





Hey...I'm back for a limited time only..

Brief recap:

Got here ok...went to Universal Studios on Saturday...Saw a full fledged Original Barney show...Miss C loved it until we had to take a pic with Barney...she was waaaay more interested in playing in the train and sandbox....tsk tsk..the guy taking the pic told us.."well hey..maybe next year she'll take the pic"..really funny dude..
I convinced my ex to get on One Roller Coaster with me...Woody Woodpecker (yeah..really death defying)..but the line was too long..so he *gasp* agreed to go on The Mummy..and when we got to the line, the ride was closed cuz they were filming a commercial.....U can imagine the sigh of relief from M when he found out he was not gonna have to go on this ride.
U see, here, no one, but moi, gets on these rides, I go solo....

Have not been shopping yet, but am dying to...Well, I did go to some flea markets, but ::shiver:: they didn't have much going on, except for some cool retro chairs I loved.

Went to two schools...West Creek Elementary is winning...totally cool..nice program and excellent personnel. But the other school, made up of trailers, were not all that nice, and I did not like the teacher very much and the school hours were like from 12:30pm till 2:30pm..WTF is that?? I need a school where Miss C can stay ALL day....

Been job hunting...things look really good at this point..Househunting, well that's a whole other issue. I would need to rent for the time being

Haven't gotten on any roller coasters...but my ex inlaws put up the pool today and a Huge Modern Water Slide...in which I have busted my ass many times today, I am not afraid of death defying rollercoasters, but scared shitless of a water slide...go figure...

I have also managed to injure my back on a huge trampoline they have in their backyard...a trampoline to which Miss C wakes up to every day at 8:30 am..."JUMP JUMP"...and I keep getting back on...

Here are some pics...enjoy...I'll post with details later on...



Miss C deciding Barney isn't all that fun (every parents dream come true)







Me grabbing hold for dear life!!













See ya later folks!!




Newer Post Older Post Home