Anger Management

I seem to be having a slight problem with my attitude....(read previous post)

I seem to be going on an anger spree of some sorts....

and sometimes the rest of the planet doesn't understand.

I came from Planet "fuckit".

Now I'm trying to live in Planet "letitgo".

The transition is a tad difficult at times.


For example, it's hard not wanting to honk my horn relentlessly and mention someone's mother when they do something stupid on the road...

It's equally hard not to bang my fist on my kitchen counter when I get home to find out I have no water, again...for the second time this week.

It's hard trying not to tell my daughter to shut up after she's repeated the same order 15 times: Mommy milk. Mommy milk. Mommy milk., when I'm trying to take a leak in the bathroom.

It's extremely hard trying to be cool and not wanna just abandon everything and go back to my cave, where things maybe were a little gloomier but easier to adjust.

It's hard to be quiet when you get stares from people because they EXPECT YOU to act in a different way.

I am not Mary Poppins. I will never be her. So people need to get over that.

Without going into any details, it's been one of those weeks. One of those weeks were I would love to use lots of four letter words and tell EVERYONE to stick a sock in it.

I am not a people person today.
And people person's sort of bug the hell out of me today.

I'm off.
I'm starting to ramble.

I think I need caffeine.

Newer Post Older Post Home