Weekend Recap

Lots of stuff..so little time...

I've been busy with the new school semester which begins in June for Miss C...she's going to a new school and I'm losing sleep already....paperwork, doctors, 2 x 2 pictures...

pure hell...

*****

Friday we went to this concert...Boca Floja...a Mexican Emcee who was here in Puerto Rico...we had the pleasure of meeting him and getting in for free....I also hung out with Empress that evening...we ended our evening at 4am...to wake up at 8am the following day...


Saturday morning Miss C visited the Dentist...it was a spur of the moment thing..we were in the building saw the new office and waltzed right in....

The dentist was awesome..
It wasn't awesome knowing she has a cavity and she might need anethesia to work on it...

I tried to sleep the rest of the night and reboot to be able to see the De La Hoya boxing match later that evening at my crib...

No one was invited...
Just True, me, Vietnman, bro and girlfriend...De la Hoya lost...
That sucked...
but seeing Vietnam fall asleep on the couch....was a good enough show for us.

*****

Sunday we went to a big Hip Hop event here in Puerto Rico: Express Your Skills...

Miss C decided to Express her Skills and be a pain in the Arse...
I spent the whole afternoon running after her...
Boy, that was fun.

*snicker

*****

Monday I had off...
I had to do lots of crap...

but in between the tons of crap..

I had an interview for a local magazine..

Hoot!
I was interviewed....
Tuesday was the photoshoot...and it was at my boss' house...she was kind enough to let me use it...

I ended up fully clothed in her pool....

I sure hope the pics come out good....
me in my undies in a pool wasn't my idea of fun....

*****

Wednesday was Miss C's class party...
It was at Chuck E. Cheese...

Seems like everyone wanted the class party there...
There were like 5 school buses full of children...

and our 7 special kids among the Kaos...

not good.
not good at all.

But the day ended..I skipped work..beat True's arse in Monopoly and ended up at my place with True sans child...

Miss C slept over Vader's house....

and it was all good....

are you still alive?

Newer Post Older Post Home