The cowardly lion....

I am mad...
Scratch that...
I am pissed off...very pissed off..
so pissed that if i were to be cut..i would not bleed...

I am about to have a smackdown with my boss....

let's give a recap:
I have been at my job for 5 years...5 fuckin' years..(sorry..i am mad)...
My boss is nuts...really crazy..
but i learned to work the kinks out..
but now and then she just drives me off a wall...
like today..

She knows i am supposed to get paid on thursdays..and what does she do? she leaves for a trip..
this isnt the first time she has done this...and i have told her this before..
there have been times when i have been unable to get paid for her irresponsability..

She calls me this morning to let me know she might not be back...
WTF????
I'm like " yo, i need to get paid" (well i didnt say 'yo'..but u get the pic)
and she's like "oh but ur attendance to office has been kinda of erratic"..

now i'm really like:
WTF?????

I ask her: "and what does that have to do with my paycheck?"

**let me clarify what she means by erratic: tuesday..i did not go to work..i had asked for this day with a one month advance.....wednesday i had to leave early cuz Miss C was sick and had a nosebleed** u know nothing really important worth leaving work for....

with that..my boss tells me she will try to be in on time..and hangs up...

she then calls up the nanny on the other phone and tells her...she is going to come and sign our checks so quote: 'we don't die of hunger'........what my boss doesnt know is that the nanny is my sista'....and tell me this...

so now i'm like "die of hunger??? what the f*ck is that shit??"

Me and Miss C will never die of hunger ...!! and this bitch has no right making such a horrible comment...slavery is over lady...I work cuz i need money..not for the pure fun of it...

My office work is on target...i am efficient..i am only absent if something is up with my daughter...i've been known to come to work in a burning fever...

on my wedding day...she wanted to know if i could work half a day at the office!!!

WTF???

So i needed some feedback...called up my mom..who can be "ghetto fabulous" in 10 seconds flat...
I told her I would quit...
She told me I should think about it...
WTF?? what happened to ghetto fabulous??
I'm not taking that shit from anyone...ANYONE...if i was irresponsable, and a slacker maybe..but i am not..so my boss can kiss my booty..ya hear!?

so my mom then gives me a run down of what i have to say to her...cuz u see i am a big mouth..but i live in fear of not being able to provide for my daughter..and learned to keep quiet and keep getting a paycheck no matter how shitty she makes me feel...I feel like i need to go to OZ and get some courage...cuz i'm feeling like the cowardly lion right bout' now...

my mom also told me:
not to cry..
i tend to get the waterworks flowing when i am very upset.....i can't help it..i get furious...

so i'm gonna wait till my boss comes to give her a piece of my mind...and if things get rough..a piece of my Viga Spiga stilettos....

Newer Post Older Post Home