Eating a Cable...

In Puerto Rico, we have a saying that goes "me estoy comiendo un cable" ..(I am eating a cable)..which means u are extremely bored...

Well, today is Sunday, Superbowl Sunday..and until the Superbowl actually comes on, there is a whole day inbetween of nothing to do...not to mention we have no water today...yes..we live in a almost third world country and our water gets cut off sometimes for God knows what reason...

anywhoot...in between my 6th viewing of "Mulan"...i decided to do my 'couch potato' skit in my living room...so I'm flipping channels...which during the day on sunday...u can choose between TNT's screeing of "Above the Law", with Steven Segal..or any other of his fine films (the word fine is used very loosely in the previous sentence), HBO has been showing "Clue" all weekend (yes, Clue, as in the game)...or watch the neverending Informercials.......

That is when i saw this:

YOGA BOOTY BALLET....

I'll give u a second to regain ur composure....

yes, u read it right...

YOGA BOOTY BALLET...

Jesus....I couldnt help but watch to see if i had heard the name right...

Yoga booty ballet, which is yes, a combination of yoga and ballet and booty moves, including bellydancing..promises u a slimmer figure in 10 weeks...

YOGA BOOTY BALLET!!!!

i didnt stick around to watch much longer..cuz...just seeing these women move...made me wanna do "number 1" on my couch....

I dont usually plug products...but for the sake of understanding how hilarious this name was...i had to mention it .....

go ahead...google it..so u can see i aint making this up...
i'm not THAT brilliant...

Newer Post Older Post Home