The three little pigs....

Miss C loves movies....
ok..i have not emphazied that enough...

LOVES MOVIES..!!!

she will pick one out..and watch it over and over and over again..till it does not exist anymore...
There are a few we 've had to purchase more than once to replace the one that croaked...

anyhoot...

I told her father, who enjoys buying her tons and tons of flicks..to stop buying her so many movies and deposit that money in her bank account for more important items....like therapy...etc.etc.

before he left (he's out visiting his folks)..he bought her this dvd which had fairytales and fables...and old children stories..
This is the dvd from HELL...
It has "The Three Little Pigs"....

Miss C watches this one, over and over and over again..and when it is done and the next story is about to commence..she wails "PIGSSSSSSSSSS PIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGSSSSSSS, ONE MORE TIME!!!"..

(u might think..awww how cute...believe me, after hearing this wail for the 50th time in like 5 mintues...it isnt that cute....u wanna have the pigs for supper..and the kid while ur at it too)...

so yesterday...i tried to go to bed early....cuz i wanna try to do some excersise in the morning...pay close attention to the words "tried" and "try"...
so Miss C is in the bed...she had fallen asleep earlier...so I snuggle up next to her..and the little runt...pops up from her sleep...kisses me and says "Momma, PIIIIGGS ONE MORE TIME"....

I swear it was like something out of a horror movie "PIIIIGSS...ONE MORE TIME"...
I of course, sick of the pigs, the wolf and their crappy workmanship/construction skills, say "NO..NO MORE PIGS..IT'S BEDTIME"..
so she thinks she can manipulate me and starts kissing me "kiss momma kiss...kiss...pigs momma..pigs"...

I try to stay firm...ignore her....give her my backside...but she is still fussing about the pigs...and manages to get up in the dark and turn on the tv and the dvd player (did i mention i have a 3 year old tv/dvd/stereo wiz)...and just when i'm about to get up and 'holla' that I am not gonna watch the 3 little pigs again...she runs over...hugs me..and says "momma I love u..."...

DAMN!! who's afraid of the big bad wolf..when u're sleeping with the enemy...

Newer Post Older Post Home