Before i get into the subject at hand...
let me just give a Heeeeell Yeah...because although Miss Mariah Carey won a few awards...they were beforehand..and she didnt get to go upstage to speak...
and out of all the boring ass performances...Madonna rocked!! I want her bod..!!

**********************

I went to take Miss C to school yesterday..and surprise surprise.!! there was a message on the bulletin board:

Valentine's Day Party: Feb. 14
King and Queen of Hearts:..............MISS C..

yes..she is going to be the queen of hearts in her class...I was so thrilled..but I must confess she is the queen cuz...she is the only girl in her class, since she is in a special autistic classroom..there are 5 boys and Miss C is the only Miss ....if she wasnt the queen..I'd worry....

so yesterday afternoon was spent looking for an outfit for her..since she is going to be crowned in front of the school and they will place a beauty pageant thingy around her..(u know the thingy that the queens wear saying they won..)...

Miss C will kill me when she gets older..cuz her mom has a quirky sense of fashion..being that due to her condition..and her sensory problems..she can't wear anything too fancy..no glitter, sparkley stuff..nothing that itches..preferably something in cotton...so i got her this velvet red mini skirt..with a white tank top with strawberries on it..and some kick ass tights..that are candy canedstriped...

WHAT??? dont make that face...she is going to look adorable...

Here's the catch..
yes there is a catch...
she has to wear a 'crown'..well actually it's a tiara...i'm loaning the one we tried to make her wear when i dressed her up as Cinderella for her 2nd b-day...yes...a mother of an autistic child with sensory problems made her wear a ridiculous puffy, hot, uncomfortable dress and tiara for her 2 b-day..sue me.

My mom asked me how they were gonna get her to wear the crown....
My answer:
"That aint' my problem, they're gonna have to staple it on"..

My mom's answer:
"staple?? r u serious?"

My mom and dad are country folk...they dont understand when i joke..like i'm really gonna let them staple it on......................................hmmmm.....come to think of it......
nevermind...

I can see the scenario now:
everyone applauding...and oooing and aaaahing...cuz Miss C is soo adorable..and then just when they place the crown on her head...she'll turn and bite the finger off her teacher...and kidnap a fellow toddler and demand that the crown be taken off...and I can imagine my mom watching her soap opera..only to be interrupted by a live broadcast of the whole thing...and i can see the headlines now: The Queen of Hearts on Toddler's most wanted...

Now that's my daughter!!
We'll see how that goes about..

Newer Post Older Post Home