Grammys Tonight...

I am musique freak.....yes "musique"...

I couldnt not possibly live without a radio..
take the tv..who cares..
wait..i'll take that back...i'll need the tv to watch the informercials on Yoga Booty Ballet and ...The Shield on tuesdays ( I am in love with Michael Chiklis)...

anywhoot..tonight are the grammy's and personally i am not thrilled...Mariah Carey is nominated like 8 times..i never liked her..and after Glitter...(dont ask me why i watched if i did not like her)...i'm afraid she might win...

Gwen Stefani is nominated..I'm rootin' for her..even though her song contains a verse about how the "sh*t is Bananas, B-a-n-a-n-a-s!!" (yes she spells it out)..
we'll see how that goes..
u'll read my ramblings about this tomorrow..

*********
this evening's pet peeve: The Wiggles...
If I hear "One Zuchinni" one more time...I'm gonna have to put my psychiatrist on speed dial...
u see...i am to blame for this obsession...
I wanted miss c to abandon other quirks, like spoons, clothespins..so i introduced her to The Wiggles, i bought her merchandise..even took her to the concert...

But for x mas everyone went over board..I got her two movies..her dad got her 3..yes we are an exagerated bunch...but the one that topped the whole enchilada...was the Piano!! A wiggle piano...who's bright idea u might ask:

Her only uncle: My brother....

he has never EVER EVER given her anything ever..and this year..he had the bright idea to get her this little piano that plays the songs over and over again..

Now I love my brother even more...at night when i am in my sleep and the piano starts cranking up a 'fruit salad' song...i only wish him the very best.

Newer Post Older Post Home