What does a girl gotta do around here to get her freaking mail delivered properly??!! Jeez...

It seems our postal carrier is under the influence of drugs, either that or his driving with a right sided steering wheel has got to him...

For the past few weeks he has been delivering my mail to all the neighbors around..he can't seem to target my mail box appropiately...

Now the latest, I ordered at the end of January a swim suit from V.Secrets...(on sale of course...)and it's been sent and resent and returned like 5 times....V.S.'s people tell me the postal service labeled my package as undeliverable because no such address existed! WTF??? I have lived here for 10 years..and my address doesnt exist!! How the hell does this happen...?? Does that mean I live in a black hole??? what kind of shitty mail carrier do i have??
So I call the postal office...and they tell me that street now carries a "W" for "west" in it...
Since when???..........
Postal carrier pissy voice wasnt amused by my shock...and informs me that half of my package was returned due to this...and that the other half was delivered to me on Saturday at 10am...
How funny I replied....since I was not home Saturday due to therapy and I don't have the second portion of my package....She argued that i received the package...I'm like lady....I'm getting charged for something i did not receive...She tell moi, that, that is not her problem, that my carrier delievered...

Yeah biach.!! to the wrong freaking address....
Now only God know's what senior citizen neighbor is hanging about sporting a Floral Blue Tankini Top, courtesy of moi.....::shivers::

She tells me to call back tomorrow to speak to the postal carrier....
u bet ur ass I will...

Luckily the V.S. people were nice enough to redeliver again for like the 5 th time..

we'll see how that goes...

for now..imagine lil ol' miss mary, from across the street, watering her plants in a very sexy turquoise blue 2 piece....

Newer Post Older Post Home