Temper Temper...

U know..I thought i had a bad temper...ooooohhh no sir ree bob...i met my match this morning during traffic...

I was driving out of Miss C's school which is unconvieniently located near a major street used in the mornings by zillions of drivers...and this car in front of me decides out of the blue!! to turn left...WITHOUT using the BlINKER..!! why do u purchase brand new cars if some parts , like the blinker..u are not going to use...so..anywhoot...i try to brake in time..but my mini-van slightly...i meaaaan reaaaallly slightly..kissy kissy like...touched the other car's rear bumper...I waited to see if the driver was gonna get out and check...and this old man...about 70 something gets out..pissed as hell!!! and I'm like Whoa nelly!!! he starts rambling on..and yelling...and clearly there is no damage..even the guy selling newspapers shook his head in disgust...lil' old man, clearly put his dentures on too tight...(these are the adverse side effects of Fix-0-dent)..anywhoot...seeing that he was being an ass...i yelled at him as he was getting in this car:

"Good morning to u too sir!!!
And then they say that young people have lost their manners!!!"

At this moment the newspaper guy was having a ball....
and lil old fix a dent was still waving his hands as he drove off...

but u know the sad part???

I just viewed myself in 60 years from now....

Newer Post Older Post Home