The world of music never ceases to amaze me ...and the talent that sprouts out of the new generation artists of the world....never shock me...but last night...oh..last night...topped the cake...

I was driving home from work..and was channel flipping...(I usually listen to a cd..but I haven't bought any recently and the 200 cd's i have in my briefcase weren't interesting enough..lol...) and i had to stop at this one radio station..cuz i thought i heard something..and was like : naaaaahhh!! it can't be....but ho ho ho..and hey hey hey...sure enough my hearing was right on point( commentary is in bold):

...."i'm in love with a stripper....she ..blah blah blah(dont remember lyrics in this part...ears were bleeding)...
...she can pop it, lock it..she gives me love...she works the pole (she gives me love..!! She's a stripper for crying out loud...she can pop it , lock it...for those who don't know "pop" and"lock" are moves that breakdancers use)
...
"she is God's gift to the world" (or man..I don't remember exactly)

The song is 'sung' by this guy called T-Pain...no wonder my ears were bleeding..and he 'sings' the song..while this other dude "Mike Jones" raps in between...

Anywhoot..I shook the memory of that song from my head..cuz I did not want to cause an accident on the road...i get home...have dinner...and said "I should post about it..but hell it's just a cheesy song..nothing too interesting..." THAT'S WHEN .....GOD...ALLMIGHTY GOD, SENT ME A SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!


I sat on my bed to watch TV, and while i was flipping channels...what did I hear!!!!!!!

THE STRIPPER SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH IT'S VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I REALLY HAD TO POST...


T-Pain..isn't called that way for nothin'....the guy literally shoots pain up ur spine...he's very hard to look at....very....
butt-ugly....lord oh lord..with big old' gold fronts in his mouth....what is it with this new 'grill' thing in ur mouth...they all wanna look like "Jaws" (the silver mouth plated villain from James Bond's "The Spy who loved me"!!!

and the Mike Jones dude isnt looking better...
So i forced myself to watch this "Ode to Pole dancing" balad...and now I cannot sleep...the images of sexy strippers on poles and his voice..T-Pain's voice...through the sinthesizer...oh my!!!

That's gonna cost me some serious sit downs with my Psych.



Newer Post Older Post Home