Everything is a-o-k...

Hey..today is Friday...good good great!! I can't wait to get home and sleep..
I had a very sleep deprived night yesterday (for those with week stomachs..stay away from this post)..

I tried to go to bed at 9pm (a miracle for me)..and as me and Miss C were sleeping (she still sleeps in my bed...I figure since I'm not getting any..she might as well sleep there)...
I hear her like choking..so i run to turn on the light..and yes folks...The Geizire (think i spelled that wrong) at yellowstone park had errupted...vomit EVERYWHERE..EVERYWHERE...jeeeeeez...

anyway..i spent the rest of the evening washing sheets, changing sheets, changing pillows..my orthopedic pillow died in this event...cleaning up Miss C...etc. etc..went to bed at 12am...and ate some crackers and soda with Miss C after the tragic event...yes we ate ....one gets used to these types of events and goes about them unfazed....

***********************

On another wonderful note...my meeting with the Psychologist went very well..she is very young..and very nice...I think we will get along just fine....so we will see...

***********************

On yet another note...i felt 'spiffy' yesterday so i bought new clothes...(didnt buy shoes..but that will be fixed today)...and ...and..and...Destiny's Child Number 1's cd...yes I bought it..kill me, shoot me..i know i know...
but u see this cd brings back fond memories of a child-less life with a old mitsubishi mirage and hanging out with my 'peeps' at the clubs...which by the way...I might be going out on a girls night only on saturday...pray that my mom will babysit....

***********************
so i guess everything is a-o-k...

Newer Post Older Post Home