Bittersweet Fun...

It's hard to make everyone happy...and I've learn that this weekend..

With multiple things I had agreed to, it is hard to make it through for everyone..without dissapointing at least someone..

I had too much on my plate...and I ended up letting some people down..my apologies...It's hard to split myself into many pieces..but I darn tried...

Saturday...after having taking Miss C for her haircut..Death Van decided to kill its battery in the mall parking lot...

I had to hurry up and pay up to get a new battery..luckily Miss C had gone vamoosh with her dad...so I was left solo to resolve..

Later that afternoon a kiddie b-day party was being held at church for one of the kids...True was DJ-ing..and I, of course, made my appearance...

For church folk...we know how to party....

Just take a look...and laugh at our silliness...

Sunday...we had our usual church and afterwards we went out to a Photoshoot the boys were having, they are gonna appear in the first Issue of a Christian Magazine out in Feb...the pics looked fab...I took some of my own too..the location could have not been better...

After the shoot...True, Miss C and I headed out to dinner at his house...

His parents are so awesome...They are so interested in me and Miss C...

It reminds me a lot of when I had a home...with civil parents...::sigh::

we laughed and enjoyed a good home cooked meal...and Miss C was so well-behaved it was unbelievable...

After that, we dropped off Miss C at my mom's and headed out to Pool Palace for a B-Boy competition...I couldn't take pics due to the poor lighting..but we all had a good time...I was literally pulled off the dance floor by True....his take:

"Um..don't mean to cramp your style..but it's 2am..we both have to work tomorrow"...

Booooo!!

Needless to say...I had such a huge headache Monday..I skipped the office and traded it in, for some quality time with Miss C and lots of napping...

Ah...the good life..
What was ur weekend like?




OUR FUTURE B-BOY IN ACTION..LOOK HOW HE DANCES FOR THE CAMERA!!













WHO SAYS WE CAN'T HAVE FUN??!!





THANK GOD NONE OF US DRINK..CAN U IMAGINE IF WE DID?!!!
::CRINGES::

Newer Post Older Post Home