Uff..back at the office...and deep down inside I'm kinda of glad...

I mean, I'm glad all the X-mas hallabalooza is over and some sort of 'normality' or whatever you wanna call it can creep back in all our lives...

This weekend was a loooong one..and this upcoming one is still promising to be kick ass too...

Where shall one begin?

Aside from the fact that if you read my previous post, you'll see I'm P'od...and I'm in no mood to chit chat...but I figure blogging will get my mind off my crappy evening and take my mind off setting some people on fire..

So...

Friday...
Our church X-mas Party...
I got off early...got home...couldn't get my haircut..took a 45 minute nap..got Miss C...got all purtied up and headed out..

As I drove their...True called and asked 'what were we going to do?'

"WE?"
"Yeah..music wise..what are we going to perform?"
"what-u-talkin-bout-willis? Ain't no one mention music.."
"Well, I'll do one song and you can do back up..allright?"
"Ok. One song".

One song that turned into three songs...and a small improv act on my behalf...Three songs sung in a tweed skirt and black stiletos...

::rolls eyes::


I don't know how they talk me into some of these things...
The rest of the night was good...even our pastor danced with the b-boys...very amusing and very cute..

There were guests...food and just a real nice time...
We wrapped the night up around 1am..and since it was late...me and Miss C stayed at our inlaws...in the spare room..

I didn't wanna drive all the way home at that hour with Miss C in tow..and neither did they..

We awoke at 11am...!! Do you guys know how long it's been since I've gotten up at that hour!!! Ages!!

We were awoken with the smell of breakfast..smiling in-laws and just a real nice ambience...

They were happy to have us over..and Miss C and I had a gift for my MIL, since it was her B-day that Saturday...

True headed out to work and Miss C and I headed home...

Only to come back like 4 hours later.

True's parents have a house west of the island that they go to every weekend..but this weekend they decided to stay to spend the weekend with us. So me and True decided to get a cake and sing Happy B-day to his mom...

So we spent a nice evening at his place with music, cake and a swell time...

We ended up sleeping over...

We got up early and headed out to church..

Service was nice and after that we had promised to go back to our inlaws for X-mas Eve dinner..

After a small detour and a pit stop to refuel at my house..we were back at the In-Laws with a delish dinner waiting for us...

Did I tell you guys my Inlaws were great??


They even got Miss C a present...which she adored...

I even heard my MIL say that Miss C filled a void in the house...

::insert sniffs sniffs here::

We coaxed my Inlaws to go take a little ride with us to go see some X-mas sites and I even took them home for a little while...

After all the touring we took them back to their place...

They wanted us to stay over again...but Miss C was cranky and wanted to go back home...besides her gifts were home and so was our tree...

So at nearly midnight we headed home...

And I'll let you guys know later...how my neighbor saved X-mas...

In the meantime..enjoy our pics!!

Newer Post Older Post Home