People I'll be out....taking a few days off to open gifts, watch re-runs and cringe at the sheer sight of children running, screaming and tearing gift wrapping paper all over the place...

Thank God...

No festivities will be held at my place.

Still have no definite plans for anything...but last night Vader and I made a deal that we would see each other on X-Mas Day at some point or another...

I might just add, that yesterday Vader was civilized and we had a nice time. We made a date for tomorrow evening to wrap up the gifts she hasn't had a chance to wrap.

So it's all good.

******

Today is our big Christmas Party at Church. It's gonna be a long but fun night. I scrambled last night to do a pedicure and today I have to go get a quick snip to refresh my haircut...

I am gonna look very very sharp...more sharp than Emril's knives...

Miss C on the other hand is giving me wardrobe troubles. I wanna dress her up in this velvet pink skirt with leggings and a cream sweater....a cute outfit Empress got her last Christmas...

But Miss C insists on wearing this Pakistan Outfit her dad brought when he came from Iraq. It's a pretty beaded hand made outfit...a long flowing gold and turqoise skirt with a beaded top....and a head scarf...

But I'm thinking it's a tad too much Osama for a night like tonight...

I'm really not feeling the Osama-Terrorist Winter Line 2006.

It's a pretty outfit..but just not for tonight...

We'll see how I bribe...ahem...err.. convince her to wear the first one..

******

Well folks...I just wanna let you guys know how special you guys are...and it's almost been a year of my blog and you guys are just great!! I haven't met many of you...and yet I cherish you guys a whole bunch!!

Yeah..I'm sappy like that..

May the Holidays bring many beautiful memories, health, love, peace and unity...

May the love of God shower you....

Remmember if you're gonna drink...please pass your key...

Try not to eat too much...you'll get indigestion...

And spend time with your kids....

Or your most loved ones....

Love....

Mary P.

Happy Holidays..and may you guys find Rainbows wherever you go....
I found several this morning...even though it was raining hard as hell...

Newer Post Older Post Home