One flew over ...the desk

::walk in office door, slurping on Pepsi and eating a corn muffing::

"Gud...mornin!!"

"Oh, hey Mary..we need these two letters ASAP and a copy of the Hotel File for like in 2 mintues!.."

This coming from a Craftsman that is NOT my boss...

The Craftsman comparison..

Ok..We call all those who kiss butt and don't do crap..."Alicates"..Wrench...

So since this dude is like the best of the best at kissing ass and wanting to be boss...he shall be a Craftsman...

::rolls eyes::

"yeah...good morning to you sir...let me have my corn muffin first..."

"Oh..um...sure...no rush...but I'm out in like 10 minutes"....


yeah no pressure you swine.

To make matters worse this dude's handwritting is the MADRE of all Chickenscratch...T's not crossed..L's crossed..just a plain mess...

End of story
: they made me edit the letter like 5 times after printing and re-printing..adding last minute details..while I tried to swallow my poor muffin...it's almost 2pm and I haven't had lunch...I have my desk overrun by paperwork my boss cleans from her desk and places on mine...


...

I interrupt this blog to announce my office has a pigeon in it..!! A flying pigeon...(go figure, huh?)...for some odd reason..only explainable to the people in this office/home...they have brought a live pigeon for some type of good luck/prosperity ritual...

Now I have to worry about pigeon crap on my legal documents...

Crap..

Literally..

Newer Post Older Post Home