Feeling the blah's...

I've been contaminated by the Holiday Blah's..

I'm not feeling my usual self today..

maybe it's the rush..the excessive amount of work...the many compromises and the busy weekend up ahead.

Maybe it's the fact that last night in a daze I busted my ass on the stairs....on my way up...banged up my knee, my left foot and part of my elbow...in a mild attempt not to completely go downspiral...

Maybe it's just mental.

I'm very tempted to just turn off my phone and kind of pull a whoodini this weekend...not to scare anyone...but just kind of disappear this weekend...stay in bed...mope around...not move a single finger...

I guess it's the lack of sleep talking....or the excessive amount of adhesive material I have on my tongue from all that envelope and stamp sticking...

****

But I'm thinking the blah's are going about....maybe it's contagious..maybe..they should make a vaccine...

that would be an idea...

so...here are three things that might help me get out of my blah...in no particular order..

1. Sleep... like a 24 hour marathon of sleep...I could use the recharging..

2. Ice Cream...like from Cold Stone..or some Ben & Jerry's...nice creamy yummy ice cream...it'll work wonders for anyone in the blah's..

3. Some X-mas music..I've been on this Beck & Tori Amos vibe this week..I need some Bing Crosby or maybe even some Dolly Parton...I know it's a stretch...but don't you just get all chipper when you walk in a store and hear : White X-mas..or Jingle Bells!!!

What are your secrets for getting out of the slump?

Newer Post Older Post Home