Friday's Eight

Weird huh? Isn't it Friday's Four??

Yeah, well, I got tagged by the marvelous Art, so I decided to "kill a bird with two stones" and dedicate my Friday's Four...to Divulging eight secrets. Because full disclosure is the best policy.Eight

This one is gonna be a tough one...

1. I am a very, very emotional person. Emotional as in "cry-me-a-river-sentimental-wuss". This may come to a shocker for those who know me as the woman who autoproclaims herself: The woman with the heart of ice.

2. I've always wanted my parents to get divorced. I think they would both be better off this way.

3. Sometimes when I feel 'funny', I make myself think of bad things so I can breakdown and have a good cry.

4. I'm addicted to Advil, I think I may be a hypocondriac...I pop them babies like skittles!

5. I've snuck into my brother's room to read the letters his girlfriends have sent him.

6. I've wished on many ocassions, that something bad would happen to my dad. It is clear that I still have major issues with him and I will never fully see him as my father. I've had rough times growing up and I don't know if I will ever forgive many things that happened during my childhood and early teens.

7. My alarm clock rings every day at 5:45, I must hit the snooze button until 6:17. Everyday. Religiously. I don't tell anyone this, because it paints an image of me being a crazy person, which isn't far from the truth.

8. I used to go to church. I used to be very very religious. During my early teens I was part of a church in which I was the "President" of the teens group. I used to sing in the chorus, pray and preach. Over the course of time, I began to feel uncomfortable and abandoned church all together. I was on the atheist vibe for quite some time. But now, my outlook is changing.

Nothing too shocking...Well, maybe the church revelation is shocking...but nonetheless, I don't have much secrets.
I'm kind of like an open book.

Well, I do have some secrets, that like any human being, I can't share, or won't share.

But basically those that know me, know most of this stuff...

So now I will proceed to tag:

1. Empress
2. Zen
3. Yoly
4. Chelle
5. Miz Grace

******

I have a busy weekend planned out....Tomorrow Saturday are a few events I'd like to go to:

These are Saturday
1. Radio station interview. They want to interview the music group I was in. It's our tenth year anniversary. I don't know if I should go, because I've been having some trouble with some members and don't wanna cause any fuss. Empress clearly insists that I should go.

2. In store: Some pals of ours are gonna be dj-ing in a Hip Hop store all afternoon and have urged us to go show some support.

3. Tru is gonna take his b-boys (from church) to break in Old San Juan tomorrow...Of course, I am invited...and it sounds like fun.

4. Movies...rent some movies and chill at home..

Sunday:

Another birthday party....My ex neighbor's daughter...and I must go to this one, cause she always goes to mine....

Crap.

And there's another one next week...can you believe this crap..

When will September end???!!!

Hope you guys have a jolly ol' weekend.., sans birthday parties..

*****
Thought of the day: Sometimes the things you least expect are the ones that fill you up and make your day...

yeah yeah..mush mush all the way!!

Newer Post Older Post Home