My cue

*Warning...Rambling Post up ahead...all uncoming traffic beware*

Sometimes in life you get a cue.
You get a hint.
An idea.
You get a suggestion that it's time.

Time to move.
Time for a change.
Time to start something.
Time to finish something else.
Time to leave.
Time to just do something.

I just got that cue.

I had doubts about something.
And I didn't know what to do.
I didn't know what to make of my doubts.
I am a paranoid person you see.
Maybe I was being to harsh.
Maybe I was jumping to conclusions.
Maybe I was wrong.

Right or wrong.
I saw my cue.
I understood that somethings are not for me.
That I must learn to trust my guts..my instincts...my heart.
Rationalizing is not always the answer.

So in honor of this cue, that I have just received,
I understand that it is my time.
It is my time to do something about my doubts.
As I always say when it's my turn to move:
"That's my cue...I'm out!".

So, listen carefully to the cue's in your life.
They are always there, we just have to look, feel and listen.

Newer Post Older Post Home