Uff.

Long weekend. Lots of stuff going on.
Major changes.
So major, I can't even believe most of them.

But before I get to that part of my life, let me just add:

"Ahem...[Drumroll], We are going to the Playoffs...But I'm not so sure about Boston"

Isn't that sad?

I can't wait to see you guys next weekend....at OUR park...

Don't worry...we can't all be winners...

********
Ok. Back. Yesterday I had lunch with Empress. And as always, the things that happen when we have lunch, never cease to amaze me....

"Hey!!!! Don't think you can come through that drive-thru to order that Oreo Cheesecake and I won't notice, I'll be watching!!!"

The cashier, upon learning I was not going to order the usual cheesecake.

Might I add, he yelled that twice. The second time across the store as we headed out...

Our next plan: Hit up a Micky D's and conquer the world of nuggets and french fries.

********

I have to share with you this one factor that has been developing these past few days:

"I am happy".

Or as someone else put it: "Mary P. has entered the Building".

Yeah you read it right I am happy.

For the first time in a long time, I feel completely in control of my life, the way it's heading and the decisions I am making regarding it. I feel joy, I hear birds chirping, I smile at the crack addict with the cup asking for my last quarter, I am in bliss.

I am in love.
Love in general speaking sense. I am in love with my life, I am in love, period.

::sigh::

I am so pathetic it's driving me up a wall and if I play Nat King Cole's "Almost like being in love" song one more time, feel free to use a stapling gun on me. I beg you.


Unfortunately I can't give any juicy details for now, because I have had problems with my blog lately. Seems like some people who read aren't very happy. Frankly, I could give a shit, but things have gotten pretty intense regarding what I type here, which I think is more bullshit, but to avoid further discussions and feelings of using a stapling gun on someone else...I'll cool it for now.

For now.

But take this warning with you, because I know you are reading....If you are so upset with what I type, stay away..."Curiosity killed the cat" didn't ya know?

I am not hurting anyone with what I write and I am so happy right now, that I am not gonna let you cramp my style....


*********
Thought of the day: Post it's are God's gift to the office people. Never underestimate them.

Newer Post Older Post Home