A to the Men! Part Deux

Where was I...??

Oh..I had gotten to the joint, said Hi to "True" and sat my ass down.

He introduced me to some other pals and the show began.

It started with a very moving act...like a monologue. Very touching. I will admit, that without going into too many details, that the words that girl said, moved me.

Ok. Yeah...I was moved.

So anyways..the rock band set up and played their first set.

I don't like rock too much. And christian rock? well you know...
But my, Oh My...was I freakin' impressed (I'm not gonna say f*cking...come on..!)!!!

These kids played their butts off...It didn't even sound like christian music..I was blown away...bobbing my head..tapping my feet...just cool like that...

After that set, a young fellow got up and talked about the love of God and so forth...and I was just twitching in my seat, really hoping "True" would do his show already...

A few minutes later, "True" hooked a gal up with a 'virgin' Piña Colada....and I happened to slip in the bathroom and shake it up with some Vodka....

***
***
***
Ok. The Vodka part didn't happen. But I did enjoy my Piña Colada.
After the fellow talked and asked if anyone wanted to accept Jesus Christ as the exclusive savior...I knew that part was coming sooner or later....

"True" finally took the stage.

His show rocked.
I've always known he has had mad talent and that night was no exception....After his set, everyone asked for an encore and he quickly pleased the crowd. It was amazing.
B-boys took the stage, danced, partied. You couldn't even tell it was a nice, quiet, cool setting.

After the show, everyone wanted "True's" attention, but he made sure I wasn't lost in the crowd. He packed up his equipment and we all headed out to Denny's.

At Denny's I had to call my night short, due to Miss C who was still sick at home.

But it was all good.

I didn't accept Jesus Christ as my savior and I didn't have to make any promises to go to Sunday School. But, I did have a good time. A different kind of good time. No alcohol, no girlfriends, no boyfriends, Just me. Flying Solo. And although I was worried and terrified at first, I had a great time.

So great...that me, "True", his sister, her sons and Miss C hit up Chuck E. Cheese yesterday to wish her a safe trip. She is going back to the states today.

So there ya have it folks. I went to a church things and I have come out with all my organs. I didn't burn in hell and I would probably go again.

yeah. there i said it.

but dont' worry, that doesn't mean I'm going all mushy on ya'....
I'll still create havoc and destruction....

;-)

Pics below.."True" is the one with the Green Polo!!



  

  

  

  




  

  

  

  




  

  

  

  




  

  

  

  




  

  

  

Newer Post Older Post Home