Weekend in Pics...

This by far, has been one of the nicest weekends I've had in a long time...

I didn't travel...I didn't go to any fancy hotel or anything similar...

I spent the weekend in good company...and that's all I needed...

Saturday I decided to ditch everyone and go to the B-Boy thing-a-mo-bob...

Me and Miss C pulled up around 5pm to Old San Juan. True was already there and he quickly introduced me to his friends, their wives and kids ....Everyone was very nice....and no one barged the theme of God on me. I did get invited to church on any Sunday and was invited to pray with them at the begining of the activity (but I remained sitting), but it was so exhilirating seeing them' boys dancing on that linoleum....and the people gathering about...asking questions..and the faces of shock when they found out that this was a church group..!!

I even translated for one of the boys....

Eeek.
Yeah yeah. The words "love of Jesus Christ" came out of my mouth.

At around 9pm I called it a night...Miss C was causing havoc on the dancefloor dancing her buns on...'breakdancing' and being silly....it was all cute until she began to ask for toys...

That was my cue.

Later on True showed up at my house and we replayed the day and watched some movies.

My recomendation for the weekend: Tsoti.

Sunday...I was dragged to the B-day party.
For some odd odd reason..my dad aka Mr. Vietnam...decided he wanted to accompany me and Miss C...

He was civilized....
We were civilized...
We talked, we listened to some Old Salsa on our way there..
Got to the park and behaved.

The only one decided on not behaving was Miss C. Who decided that all presents should have been donated to her. After reasoning with her long enough for them to cut the cake...I mosied on home.

I had volunteered to cook so as soon as I got home I got the cooking thing packed. What did I make?
Take a wild guess??

Chicken.

Some things never change.

Empress had a wedding that day and we kept in touch pretty much all afternoon.
True called and I extended an invite to dinner, movies and a ballgame.

True showed up...followed by Empress a few hours later.

Imagine that.

True, Empress, Miss C and Me.

We used to all hang out and work together, way back when.
And it was so great to have such special people over.

We laughed, even watched an old 'show' I did once....
Eeek...
We reminisced...got sad, nostalgic, and happy all over again.

The Yankees lost the doubleheader yesterday...and even that didn't get me down...

At almost 2am...we called it quits.

Am I sleepy?

Hell yeah....

But was it worth it?

What do you think?

Ok. Now let me go and start some drama...
I'm craving a big cupful of it right about now...

Enjoy my pics of Saturday and Sunday...Just a mix of my weekend!!








Cool pics of the telephones in Old San Juan!





Park...@ B-day Party!



True and E. aka Mary!


Empress with Miss C..

The crew and the Dog!

A pretty sight


The special people in my life!!
My peeps!!


The beautiful Old San Juan

Miss C chillin' at the fountain

Mommy and Miss C

Miss C and Empress...




I loved this picture!!!



B-Boys getting down
























I love you guys!!!!!!!


::gags on saliva produced by well wishes and intentions::

**Ignore the stupid ass hyperlinks on the photos..you guys know I'm photo incapacitated....**

So much for having a pretty post!!

Newer Post Older Post Home