Thank you all for your kind words in my previous post. I wouldn't know how to exactly explain what I am feeling (Shocker, huh?), but I'm just kinda of drifting along thoughts and memories and ideas and just can't grasp any long enough to feel sane. ::sigh::

I am also still physicallly sick. I think I might actually have to visit a ::gasp:: doctor. I'm kind of maybe a lil' bit suspicious of my cough that has had me up for a whole week. Maybe it's not just a cold. I mean what kind of cold keeps you up all night and makes you become best friends with NyQuil. Shots of Nyquil aren't my idea of hitting the bottle.

I was going to travel this weekend, with "A" and Empress, but she has abandoned me. She is in New Yawk, working on some concerts...lucky lucky gal.

She was supposed to come to my house last night to watch the VMA's and bring me some *meds, but stood me up....

That's ok. I still love her.
And she didn't miss anything special on the VMA's.

3 and half hours wasted...
Like if I had time like that to waste...
Fuckers.

*******

Ok. Let me get off that boat.
Today's Friday's Four is brought to you, courtesy of the Empress. She left me a message suggesting I do a Friday's Four about how we would like to Pimp Our Cars...

So here goes:
Friday's Four: Pimp My Ride Edition..


1. Taken from Empress' list: a voice activated 'communication board'. Example: Some one cuts you off and you can command the board to write up something for you like:

Fuck you, you mother fucker...

And have that be displayed on the outside of your vechicle.

2. Mommy Octopus Hands. Especially for the Mommy Multi-taskers. So I can finally use my two hands to drive, instead of trying to drive, feed my daughter, put on Madonna's "Hung Up", flip the bird to asshole on the right and flick the money into the lil' bowl at the tollbooth.

3. An Electric Shocker underneath the seats to give Miss C and all other passengers, who think it's amusing to leave their trash, soda pop cans and crumbs on my seats, a lil' reality 'shock'.


4. And last but not least. I'd like to program my car with random phrases, á lá Kit, so when I talk to myself, which is very very often, it can respond with some oddball phrase, á lá Magic Eight Ball....so I won't feel that crazy talking to myself.

::driving on highway::
"You know? I've had a really bad day...men are such assholes...I hate this fucking traffic!!"Moi
"Really?...I think you look good in those shoes. They make you look skinny". Death Van


So, if given an unlimited amount of money and imagination...how would you pimp out your ride...

*********
Thought of the weekend:
If it's a long weekend, like this upcoming weekend, pencil-in some nap time and recharge.

Newer Post Older Post Home