Office Space Show & Tell

AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

I just typed a whole post and it vamooshed on outta here!!!!!!!!!

See now my state of bliss has been altered. I will no longer smile at those who insist on driving in two lanes, because blogger has eaten my post!!!!

Crap.

Well in a futile attempt to get my sh*t together, or at least long enough to be able to post a witty, sarcastic and amusing Friday's Four....I have been obligated to take pictures of my workspace and share....

You can go puke when it's all done. So relax.

This is my office. This is my mess. This is the space that used to be the "Family Room" of my boss' crib. Now it's an office where silence and privacy are seldom welcomed. That is the odd painting which I love. The painting that I also hate. Everyone that sits at my desk feels compelled to analyze it, provide some feedback and ask for mine. It's abstract people. Painting has evolved. And at this office you will see no traditional works of art.

My feet. My Office Feet with Peasant Skirt. My Office Feet with black toenails that I happened to refresh this morning as I was wooshing out the door...So don't mind the smudges.

The parrot. The wooden parrot. The wooden parrot perched upon the huge lush tree outback. It looks really happy there. But I feel sorry for all the other real birds that try to spark up "convo" (conversation) with this thing.


"Hey good looking!!"
::silence::
"Hey...stranger...shy?"
::silence::
"Ahem...I said hi"
::silence::
"Fine!!!::rolls eyes:: Like if I needed a man anyways!!!"

Newer Post Older Post Home