Revenge is sweet...

Excerpts from dinner....

"Hey where'd she get that Coke??" Bro upon learning I had a coke at dinner and he had none.

"She bought it"
my mom

::smiling very very wide and sarcastically::

"It's really cold...and reaaaal good" Moi

"Don't be an ass and give your brother half of that Coke" Mom

"Sure, mom" Moi

::licks the whole top portion of the can::

That was my revenge for the popscicle incident

Revenge is sweet.

******

"Dad you should marry the lil' old lady neighbor, you would make a lovely couple mopping away one dirt at a time" bro

Dad starts immediatley cursing and slamming doors...mumbling...things like:

"Why you lil'...*&^^%$, I'm gonna kill you one of these days...&^%#..why don't you marry that old hag..."


Aww...you can never deny love.

******

"The economy is really bad. We are barely keeping up with the bills" Dad


"Dad, maybe you can get a second job...maybe dealing drugs, interested?" Bro


"Well you know, that may not be such a bad idea" Dad

"Well, let a brother know...You know I'm Tony Montana and I can hook you up...But I'll need a resume with some type of sales experience preferred". Bro

"Will both of you just shut the hell up...are you trying to make me commit suicide" Mom


Dad, bro and me...all together now:

"Hey lady, we're Tony Montana...say hello to our little friend!!"

"AARRRGGHHHHHHH I hate this house!!!" Mom...

tsk tsk tsk...

looks like someones needs a sense of humor...pronto

******

In other exciting news...Yankees kicked butt yesterday (butt not ass...) We are sooo going to the playoffs...

See ya' there Aimée and Billybob...

Oh. Wait.
You. guys. won't. be. there.. Will ya?

Oh well. There's always next season. ::scoffs::
May the curse of the Bambino Live ON!!



For now, I'm just worried as to in what I will invest my time now that the season is coming to an end....Is "America's got Talent" any decent?

::makes mental note to learn about football::

*******

As for my pursuit of ongoing happiness...it's so obvious that I am happy that a dear friend sent me an email containing the lyrics to:

I Feel Pretty.

I think I hadn't laughed so hard at an email in a long time.

I do feel pretty and witty and whatever the hell other adjectives these people use...

I wish I could transmit some of this via blogger....

It's grand!!!

Now excuse me while I go have a lobotomy.

******

Thought of the day: Never say no to fruit. They are our allies. Especially green apples.

Newer Post Older Post Home