Truce

I took True's advice.

I walked in yesterday with a smile on my face and acted like if nothing had happened the day before.

Vader aka "Happy Sucking" Vacuum aka My Mom smiled at Miss C, but my reception was a bit chilly.

Understandable.

She's expecting me to chew her ass up.

Which wasn't gonna happen.
I asked what was for dinner she quickly announced the menu and served my plate.

I had dinner in silence and she then came up with two pieces of chocolate.

"I saved these for you
" Mom

"That's ok...I don't want any"
Moi

"But...I saved them just for you". Mom

I took the chocolates. Take them before all hell breaks loose.

It was the equivalent of the White Flag.

I guess a Truce.

For now.

I must say, I was very proud of myself.
I controlled my over-exhilarated temper and behaved like an adult.

And it was all good.

I just wish I would have known that was gonna happen before I fell into The Gap on my way home from work, for some retail therapy. I figured if Vader was gonna give me hard time, I might has well have a kick-ass wardrobe. I went in for the new "Audrey Hepburn" "Skinny Pants". And I ended up with a tab I don't dare to say here and too many shirts that refuse to fit in my closet.

Did I get the "skinny pants"?
Not the ones I originally wanted.
But I got a pair similar.
The people at Gap, love me.

Next time I have a hard time in my life, take away my cash and my cards.
For the sake of my sanity before the statement comes in.

Where was True when I needed him in the Mall??!!! I needed a voice of reason there!!!!

*****

In other topics...
My mom was commenting on how two kids tried to get kidnapped yesterday, at school and at the supermarket.

Like my supermarket trips weren't complicated enough, trying to avoid getting too close to the aisles so Miss C won't knock half of produce to the floor, avoiding all aisles with toys, chips and gluten infested foods, trying to survive in the line while Miss C is chanting: M&M's!! M&M's!!

Now I have to watch that someone won't snatch her off the cart.

Can things get a lil' more complicated?
******

The Magic Number is 1.

That number represents the number of games the Yankees need to win, to win their division.

Or the number of games Boston needs to lose in order for the Yankees to win.

Whichever is clever.

We play Toronto today.

I'll see ya peeps at the Playoffs.

******
Miss C has discovered her artistic talent.
She decided that is was a bright idea to turn herself into a human canvas and paint her ass with purple magic markers, right after her bedtime bath.

I instantly saw the deal and told her if she wanted to paint anyone, she could paint mommy. After all, the markers were washable and mommy was gonna go take a shower anyway.

I should've had my camera.
Because when I looked in the mirror, there wasn't a flesh of skin Miss C did not paint.

Arms. Check.
Feet. Check.
Cheeks. Check.
Eyelids. Check.
Belly. Check.
Crack in Butt. Check.

And in between painting me, she managed to serve herself up with a couple of strokes as well.

It was all in good fun.
I just hope she doesn't get any ideas tonight.
"Mommy Mommy!! Can I smother you in play-doh?? Oh can I, can I??!!"

And then people ask me, why I don't want anymore kids???

******
Thought of the day:

Taken from Dilated People's "Kindness for Weakness"

"Don't you take my kindness for weakness", because it's not happening people.

Newer Post Older Post Home