Head full of stuffing

The scarecrow wanted a brain. Said he could use one. Said a brain would be a fabulous new little gadget for him...

He stated that with a brain:

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain--Whoa!


Really....

Take an inside-real-depth-look-inside-mine-today:

Walk...keep your balance...are you talking to me? I am not listening..blah blah blah...ahuh..ahuh..ahuh...watch out for crack on the ground....yawn...switch purse to other hand...damn it's so fucking hot...I hate walking...what? I wasn't paying attention..look interested...silence..don't talk..fuck...don't say a word...Men are assholes...yeah I suck my thumb...yeah I'm that naive...believe it. Have to remember the MTV Video Awards are tonight. Call Empress. Tell her. Coordinate evening with her. Done. Sit. Try not to think. Yawn again. what? Am I allright? Say yes, but actually mean no. No I am not allright. can't you read between the lines? I'm feeling so empty right about now. Right about yesterday too. I hardly slept. This is all so fucking insanely depressing...huh? a pizza for me thank u. yeah cheese. try to not look completely derranged. I'd like to run someone over. Bob head. Sit. Eat. Walk. Am i sure i'm okay? yes. of course I mean no. but hell i'll never say. ...blah blah blah blah....need valium ASAP. Need immediate bed rest....blah blah blah...sink into bottomless pit...enjoy....


Scarecrow doesn't have a clue the mess he's asking for...

Newer Post Older Post Home