Sure, we all have people we'd love to meet. Celebrities, athletes, fantasy people, icons, etc.

I have my regular generic list of people I'd like to meet and questions I'd like to ask...but I also have my fantasy wish list...some of whom I think won't be so fantasy in a nearby future...so here is my Friday's Four Meet & Greet Edition:

1. Snoopy. Dude what the fuck is with you all the time? What's so Goddamn funny? What type of pot are you smoking and where can I get it? Why do the adults always sound like this: blah blah blah blah? Do you and Woodstock have a thing? Do you tie Charlie Brown to the bed at night and do sick things to him? You look like the dominatrix type. Please tell. In all honesty, I think you're hot.

2. Dora the Explorer. What etnicity are you? Cause you talk Spanish, your parents and you look Mexican but you seem to live on an island. Last time I checked Mexico isn't an island. Is it Puerto Rico? If so, are your cartoons subliminal? Is Swiper the Fox, really a representative of our politicians? If not...where the fuck Do you live?? I saw the palm trees, I see the banana trees...dont' fucking lie!!


3.Babe Ruth. Boston will always regret what they did to you. And I applaud you for cursing them forever and ever with the "Curse of the Bambino"...but uhem...just so you know...you kind of slipped a while back...try to stab a few more pins in that voodoo Boston doll...Thanx..you're a sweetheart.


4. Satan. This dude I'm pretty sure I will meet. Come on...I know I'm getting the VIP table. I would just like to ask him: Am I still getting the VIP table??? Any guests I should be aware of? What's the dress code? I know it's cool attire, but is there any formal wear I should know about? Are we allowed hand fans? Are you sure I can't have an A/C installed? It's low a low energy consumption one and only 5,000 BTU's. Can I call you Lucy? (Lucifer)




What's your fantasy Meet & Greet list?

Newer Post Older Post Home