Ain't Life a Poop...

::rolls eyes::

Damn you Konerko & Dye!!
Damn you Ozzie!!!
We lost. It was a hard game..went into 11 innings...but we lost...fuckity fuck.
On a positive note, even Big Papi's 41st homer couldn't save Boston from losing yesterday....

*****

Ok. back to the poop..err..I mean post...

I wasn't made / meant for Potty Training Patrol. My patience is limited and my willingness to wanna scream my fucking head off every time I see we've failed, drives me bonkers.

I know, I know, this takes time. I know because of her condition things are double as hard. But we've been through this potty training biz 4 times!! and she is 4 years old...!! This buying diapers business is killing my pocket...

Damn you Pampers Cruisers!!

Yesterday we had two accidents at day care and at home after two good "go's" to the potty, we went upstairs. Half a hour later, I was in my laundry washing poop underwear and p-jamas...

My take:

"*&^%$#@!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm missing the fucking Yankees!!!!"

I kinda of went overboard and scolded Miss C....she immediately started to cry and ask for her grandma...part of her skills learned at Manipulation Academy. I stunk of poop, I was missing the game and the last thing I needed was her crying so loudly at 10pm....

I consoled her and instead threatened she would have no stars if this pooping thing didn't take off the ground....I've got a schedule, a time table, I've got freshly painted nails...I can't be scrubbing poop.

::rolls eyes::

I then felt compelled to tell about my adventures to everyone that listened...everyone said I am being to harsh...

Ok. So we are not in Germany. Fine. I can't be Hitler. Ok. I get it.
But pray for me folks...cuz this is gonna be a 'funky ride'...and by all means I mean literally...!

******

Newer Post Older Post Home