I've been tagged...

By Chelle!!

Here are the rules:

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a post with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself and say who tagged you. In the end, you will need to choose the 6 people you tag and list their names. No tag backs.

Ok. So here goes:


1. I am a bookworm...that is the main reason I am almost blind.
2. I tend to hold grudges.
3. I have a good memory for faces, but a shitty one for names.
4. I can't sleep if I know there are dirty dishes.
5. Sometimes I forget to do something, go do it and forget I did it and go do it again, only to find out I had already done it.
6. I have two toes that are slightly webbed.
7. I own many pairs of shoes I've only worn once. Shocking I know...
8. I hate driving. If it were up to me, I'd definitely have a chaufeur or whatever you call the dude who drives ya' around.

There ya have it...more tidbits about me...So here goes the six people I tag:

1. Yoly
2. Empress, of course!
3. Zen
4. Lori
5. Aimée
6. Twisted


So it's your turn to fess' up!!

Newer Post Older Post Home