Weekend Mayhem!

"Mom said no squirting water in the ear!!!" Moi
"Well your mom aint' here is she?!!"
::Person squirts more water into ear with water toy::
"I said, mom said no FUCKING water in the ear!!" Moi
"Why do you have to curse at me!!!! I'm telling your mother"

Who was the asshole squirting water in my ear in the pool?

My Dad.

This was our Sunday afternoon. Miss C, My Dad and I in the pool, squirting water at each other, bickering and eating hot dogs. Then my mom and bro joined us for a while. We bickered over who got what hotdog. My dad and bro bickered over which beer each was drinking and why my bro wasn't sharing his beers with my dad. I bickered cuz my hair was getting wet. We all bickered together in unison.

My mom's take on the whole event:

"This is one fucking bizarre family".

Amen sister. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Wise Wise words.

*****
Back to bigger and better news:
We are still on Poty Duty. We've accomplished one round of successes and prizes.
Now if we can only convince Miss C to wear underwear, we'd be all set.

*****
Yesterday was another gal's night out. Only this time, Empress and I flew solo. Hit the same spot as last week. I convinced my mom she'd be well paid if she stayed with Miss C. So we hit the spot and laughed and laughed and danced and danced. The X was there and we hung out and danced and he even paid for our Cokes! Our friend, the guy who almost fell last week, tripped over a cable and unplugged the music!!!!!

Our take:
"Damn C. You always wanna shine, don't ya!!"

I jumped up and down and screamed and bobbed my head and just went all out, while Empress kept on kindly reminding me that I was wearing an almost $100 pair of new shoes and that I should treat them accordingly. I'm sorry, what can I say I get carried away at times.

Empress as always, has the wonderful luck of having people always want to meet her. I don't know if it's her serious 'get-the-fuck-out-of-my-face-look' or the fact that she is pretty...could be both. I'm guessing it's number one...curiosity always kills the cat.

We were sitting on the couch commenting on a couple that looked reaaaally out of place. The place we were in, is a lounge type vibe, pool tables, comfy sofas, lots of hip hop, dancehall, just cozy laid back. This couple looked scared. They looked like they came from the country (no disrespect to country folk), it's just the fact that they did not look like the type of people who listen to : "Punks jump up to get beat down" or "Give me the light and pass the dro"...know what I mean...?

Mintues later, the guy from the couple steps up to Empress stating that him and his wife wanna meet new people. (hmm..if you ask me...it sounds like they wanted to find someone for a threesome). So Empress calls in back up..she gets our man C. to serve as the Intermediate Man. So they keep switching messages back and forth. And I'm in a corner fanning myself with a flyer because I was nearly in stitches with all the laughter....

It probably reads pretty boring here, but live and direct...I thought I was gonna pee my pants....

So around 4am we decided to leave....dropped Empress off and headed for my lil' empty bed to sleep and rest....

So that my dears was my weekend....Next week I'm planning to chill, relax and hit the video store....my feet can't take another weekend...I'm not 18 anymore ya' know!!

*******
On an ending note, my boss it outta town again until the 27th so I'm a free woman...!!!!!
She'll be leaving tomorrow so I ask all you out there who believe in a worthy cause to please pray in order to get that woman on the plane and that she doesn't put any hair products or gels in her handbag...so she can pass through security quickly and get the hell out!!

Newer Post Older Post Home