Fat lady sings..

"It's never over for the Yankees," Mora said. (Melvin Mora, Third Base for the Orioles)

My sentiment exactly. Yesterday we were losing in the sixth inning....and then Damon came in and made an RBI double that tied the game and then it all went downhill for the Orioles from then on...

Making it a 6 to 3 win for us.

Thus increasing our lead in the AL Standing over Boston by three games...

But as Aimée says: It ain't over until the last inning...and we are headed for a long ass weekend, 5 game series with Boston....

Bloggers bare with me. I will be posting about this...and I will be rambling...

******

On other news: I am feeling sick...physically sick. I can't feel my left arm, my body aches and I just feel like crap. I think it's stress related. Well feeling this sick and on my way to work, "A" (Yes "A" is still alive)called. He was in the area and wanted to see me. When he realized I was not feeling well he quickly offered to get me some breakfast and juice...

*insert 'Awww' here*

Empress. hush up. I know what you're thinking.

*******

Today's thought of the day:
When in doubt: lie

Newer Post Older Post Home