Thank you all for those get well wishes. Yesterday I flew the coop early, got me some OTC medicine and took a nap on my mom's bed. She gave me her pillow and her blanket not without first stating:

"Fine...Go ahead..spread your germs...what the fuck!"

Aw. Aint' nothin' like a mom's luv.

She even arranged for my dad to pick up Miss C, she bathed her and gave her dinner.

I hate to state that Miss C isn't looking too hot either. She seems to be sick also. We are just one big huge GERM!!

After spreading our disease downstairs we decided to head up. My mom took Miss C, while I climbed up with the portable potty.

When we opened the door, there it was. It hit us like a 95mph fastball by Mussina.

"Eeewwwww, what the hell is that? What is that smell???"

"It smells like garbage...."

"No it doesn't. It smells like vomit...!!"

"Yeah, vomit!!"


Ain't nothing like the smell of vomit to make me feel better.

It smelled like if someone had bottled up the fresh scent of vomit and made an 'unfreshener' to spray around the house. My whole housed had the stench. We searched everywhere for it's departure point, Nada.

No exact spot to pinpoint the stench. It was equally strong everywhere.

We opened up windows and doors and I lit up every Godforsaken candle in the house. Eventually at bedtime, the stench left.

But in one of the many potty trips I did last night, which let me just make a parenthesis here:

I went to the potty to pee like every 2 hours last night!!! WTF was that all about?!!!

Well, anywhoot, on my first potty trip, there it was AGAIN!!!

WHAT THE FUCK...?? WHERE DOES THIS STINK COME FROM?????!!!

"A" had called during the evening and suggested that maybe it was a dead rat.

Man, I know what a fucking dead rat stinks like...it stinks like decay...it doesn't stink like vomit after eating a corndog, having 3 beers and riding the ferris wheel!!

My house smells of vomit.

This morning when I went to take a shower the stench was unbareable. I had to turn on all the fans....and hideaway in my bedroom until we had to leave and me and Miss C hauled ass for that front door.

The stink isn't coming from the plumbing...sadly and oddly enough...it seems to be coming from the walls...

Great.
I can't have like a totally demoned possesed house that has blood squirting down the walls.

I have to have this bitch-ass house that has vomit-farts coming out of the walls.

I swear if I come back home and that house still reeks of vomit...I will take my father's advice and I will set that bitch on fire..!!!!!!!!

*&^%$#@()*&&^%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::slams fist on desk, removes clothespin from nose::

I will refuse to live in a house, where a gasmask is required attire!!

*****
Thought of the day: Neverunderestimate the power of a house!

Newer Post Older Post Home