Bits & Endz...

I am still recovering from my hard partying on Saturday...
Been on the phone quite a bit, replaying saturday and laughing our asses off...

I told ya' I wasn't gonna write about this Empress, but might as well..
Seems like we have an addiction to Myspace now....::rolls eyes::

Empress we have serious problems...as if we weren't surfing the net around enough...Nowwe have profiles on Myspace and gab through there....

Good part: You won't believe how many old friends are on there...and you wouldn't believe how hard we have laughed the last past half hour....

*****
In other news, I haven't been following my team lately....but I see we play the White Sox tonight...Aimée..we're ready...and we're comin' atcha'...

*****

Why haven't I been on bloggin' duty, or baseball duty, or reading other people's blogs???

Cuz I'm on Potty Duty.

Yep. Potty Training has begun...
Again.
Hell, we can start a Guiness World Record for the number of attempts to potty train.

So far...in three days: 2 oops!

It has even gotten my creative juices flowin'...
I have made a Potty Chart...everytime we get Miss C to use the potty she will get rewarded with one star. After 6 stars she will get a prize.

Ain't nothin' like a little manipulation to get her going.

Who says money can't get you to the potty??

I'll keep ya guys posted....
I know you don't care...but I don't care if you don't...so I WILL post potty updates...just read after lunchtime if ya' feel queasy...


*****
Today's thought of the day, brought to you by the movie: V for Vendetta (which rocks!!):

"The people shouldn't be afraid of the government, the government should be afraid of the people"

Fuck yeah..!

Newer Post Older Post Home