Rubbin' it in...

If you Boston people have alchohol it's about time you start rubbing it in....

Cuz you are banged up...real banged up...

We won AGAIN.

yes. AGAIN.

Aimée...it's beginning to smell like a Boston Masacre....

But I must give kudos out to your bro...He made some good plays yesterday and is getting mentioned quite a bit....

But alas....we have kicked some ass...(that rhymed..isnt' it grand!)

The noisy ass crowd at Fenway was so quiet you could hear the crickets chirp...

No Ramirez, No Ortiz and No Schilling have been enough to save them.

Even if the Yanks lose today, I will take much comfort knowing we have stretched out our lead...and that people need to understand that we do have a good ball club!!!

*****

As for other news non-baseball related (for those of you who hurl everytime I post about baseball), my house no longer stinks. The stench left as undercover as it got in....so after a whole day (saturday) of cleaning with dementia...and hauling buckets of water, water hoses, mops and brooms, which actually looked like a freakish scene straight out of Fantasia 2006 sans the mouse ears, my house smelled of lavander, incense (Nam Champa) and cleanliness...

Only to have my floor splattered with Red Play-Dough two hours later....

Miss C is officially out to get me...
I know it.
They all are.

******

I've been meaning to get around to start my Pilates again. I did Pilates for a couple of months, post baby and I loved them!! No machines, no jumping, no tieing boobs with masking tape to prevent them from dangling....just a mat and soft music and an angelic woman telling us to control our "Powerhouse"...

Why did I stop, if I was getting quick results??

I couldn't fit it into my schedule.

I've been starting Pilates again for the past month, laying out my mat the night before, my excercise clothes and setting my alarm clock for 5:30am....

But for some strange, odd, unexplainable reason, just as unexplainable as Tom Cruise's and Katie Holmes, unseen child, which was probably sacrificed for the Scientology folks, my hand keeps hitting the 'snooze' button.

Many times.


I'll get around to it.

I'll probably go to the mall today to try to buy some jeans....

Nothing like seeing your ass magnified in a long mirror in the hallway of some fitting room with horrible yellow flourescent lighting to getcha in the mood for excercise!

Cheerio.

Newer Post Older Post Home