As always, before I get to the post:

We won yesterday. And Boston lost. Although I gotta admit the game had me on ends (yeah, I watch my Rival's games), for a minute I thought they might win. Kudos for the effort. Aimée, I saw your bro yesterday, extra kudos for trying to win it for the Team.

*****
Ok. So now to the nitty gritty.

Men are creatures of wonder. We can't live with them and can't live without them. We often complain of the lack of men on this planet. That is not true. There are plenty of available men. But their "Wooing skills" are all wrong. You men need to brush up. I especially frown on the 'traffic-wooing-skills'. But, instead of pointing out the things you should do to woo me, I will give you my Friday's Four of "Non-Wooing-items", so here are four sure-fire ways NOT to win me over in traffic:

1. Sit in your car, with your windows rolled down and be wearing...::gasp:: a shirt made out of "Net Material". Why?? Why would you try to wink at me and make passes in traffic with a shirt that can double as a mosquito net?? And might I add, you get extra minus points if it happens to be in a funky color like "yellow".

2. Give me the 'googely eyes' while two fuzzy white or black dice are hanging from your rearview mirror. Do I even have to explain the idea I get of you with these dice hanging from your mirror??

3. Have a sticker that reads: "Don't criticize, your daughter may be aboard" or the one that has the two bunny rabbits gettin' freak-ay! Very Very Impressive.

4. Wink at me and then smile to reveal you are missing two or more teeth (why not ONE or More?, because I am missing a molar in the back. If it is not visible, I'll let it slide). Hey, Johnny Depp pulled it off as Jack Sparrow.

Reality Check: You are not Johnny Depp.

So there ya have it...wanna woo me in traffic, make a mental note of these guidelines, and maybe, just maybe I'll crack a smile for ya'....

What are your traffic wooing/ or regular wooing dont's ??

*******
Thought for the day: Things are always complicated. When under a lot of stress, tell people you are seeing flying monkeys, that'll get them off ya' back for a while.

Newer Post Older Post Home