Houston: We have takeoff!

The Potts: Day 4

We have 5 stars so far on our potty chart. We need 2 more to redeem our prize. Day care has notified that there have been two # 1 type accidents and 2 successful # 1 type trips. Last night at home, we took her twice and she did her duty. After all the peeing...(that's what it's called!), I decided to take a chance and watch some of the game. I kept getting up every 2 mintues to remind Miss C her duties as official "Potty Princess".

"Where do we go potty??"
"In da' toilet!" Miss C
"Good, Dont' forget".

Next thing ya' know Miss C comes up to me and asks me to take her hand, her way of telling me she wants something.

"Wanna go potty Miss C?"
"No, momma, come look"

So I'm guessing she wants me to go put on some random "Wizard of Oz" movie scene (we've been down the yellowbrick road more times than I care to remember this past week). She instead takes me to the bathroom and points to her toilet.

"Look momma!!" she exclaims

And. There. IT. Was.
Floating in all its glory, in all its splendor.
She had gone to the potty for #2 all by herself.
Who would have ever guessed or imagined that I would be so excited to see a turd in my toilet. It hurt me to even flush it away.

You guys are soooo lucky I don't have a camera.

Of course after the celebration, I decided to bend the rules a bit and give her a mini-prize. And boy was she happy.

I was happy too. At least for those 30 seconds, cuz last night as I was pulling plastic dinosaurs out of my ass, I actually thought I would've been better duking it out with my floating friend from the toilet.

Oh. Glory. Days.

Newer Post Older Post Home