Love thy neighbor..

Before I get to Friday's Four...I want to leave a note to my neighbor:

Just a wee note to ya', my dear neighbor.
I am very glad we could settle our differences yesterday evening. I am thrilled it only took:

2 'shushes' from my window
One 'death glare' from same window
and One 'verbal face-to-face' enconter

To get my point across.

I am happy you understood that I was not upset at the fact that you were washing your girlfriend's car at 10 pm, nor was I upset you were wetting her and her 7 year old, fully clothed, daughter with the garden hose. I'm glad you understood that it was the severe shrieking coming from them, the almost equivalent shriek of a pig being slaughtered, that bugged me. Thank you for understanding that some people on this block work and got to go to school.

I must also give props to you for getting them to pipe down so quickly. I don't know your precise technique or the exact quantity of duck tape you used, but it worked like a charm.

As a peace offering I am enclosing an avocado from the same tree you insist on cutting branches from and throwing back into our yard.

Bon Apetite...
Moi

Newer Post Older Post Home