Drama 101

::sobbing hysterically::

"He has over 700 hundred dollars in traffic violations!!!, how can he do this to me, the car is under my name!!!"

This was my mom yesterday after she found out my brother had been an asshole and forgot to mention he had all these tickets stashed away.

My take:

"You cut him too much slack, you cook for him and his buddies, you iron his clothes, you give him money for gas, and he can't even get up to buy milk...for the coffee he is gonna drink anyways...You have got to stop".

::more sobbing::

"What am I to do? Kill him...No one cares about what I have to say".

There you have it...my bro fucks up and we all pay....

We were interrupted by the phone ringing....

Let me make this parenthesis...the night before my brother left to help out his best buddy, the one who my mom thinks is gay, because his car broke down....

When the phone rang, it was him...My mom picked up...

"He is not here but may I ask you a question? [pause] Are you sleeping with my son? Are you husband and wife? [pause], well I ask you this because he is always on your beck and call, and the only way I can understand such obsession and loyalty is if you guys are sleeping together. If you admit you are, I have no problem, but this sick relationship is driving me up a wall....[pause]"

She hangs up.

Ok. That is my cue. I silently go to my house.
My mom needs some meds.

*******
As for the rest of my weekend....Me, "A" and Miss C headed out for "Chuck E. Cheese" on Saturday....After almost 3 hours of inserting tokens and chasing after Miss C we called it an afternoon. We tried to wriggle out of Chuck E Cheese with no incidents, but Miss C decided she wanted a lizard that cost like a zillions tickets, which we did not have...so I lugged her out of that place as fast as I could and not make it look like we were kidnapping her, bought her a toy pony in another store and headed home.

Damn you Chuck..damn you and your 300 ticket plastic lizard!
*******
Thought of the day:
"Having children is like being pecked to death by a chicken"

Newer Post Older Post Home