5 Star Safety Vechicle

"Don't I make you feel safe and comfortable?"

Hmm..Let me ponder this question with more effort.

Safe?

No. No one makes me feel safe. I'm a paranoid bitch. I think everyone is out to get me. I am constantly jittery. No one makes me feel like a brick will not randomly fall out of the sky and crack my skull open. Safety is a luxury I have yet to experience.

Not even owning a VW Jetta would make me feel safe. And those people at VW say that "SAFE HAPPENS".

Yeah..?? to whom?

Now to the other point: Comfortable

If you mean comfortable in feeling I can kick my feet up on your couch, yeah. sure.

Now, if you mean comfortable in the sense that I feel I can tell you everything and that I don't play up scenarios where I run you over with my Death Van.

Then. Nope.
No one has accomplished that, either.

Safety and Comfort are two 'crocky' words in my language of relationships.
I don't know if I will ever feel safe and comfortable in a relationship or if I can meet someone who will provide similar standards.

But I do know that I have two Airbags, always wear my seatbelt, always wear shoes and never drink out of the tap.

That's about as safe as it gets. And it's all good.

Newer Post Older Post Home