"Sorry Miss but we can't let you in"
"But...I am 27!!! Don't you people believe me!!"

On the only night I have a babysitter (Thanx X), for a gals night out, I leave my wallet and the bouncers don't believe I'm overage.

I don't know if to be pissed or be very very amused and grateful they think I'm a teenager...

At that moment I was borderline both.

"But I know the DJ"

Bouncer cocks his eyebrow

"Really???"


"Yeah..and his sister. Her birthday party is today, here!"


"Really??"

Then, Angels from Heaven came to my calling...The Birthday Gal aka Becca comes out.

Bouncer goes: "Becca you know these gals?"

Becca opens her eyes wide and gives me a big hug...

"Of course!!!"


"Becca they won't let me in, cuz they think I'm young"

"Oh Please!! She's older than I am"


Gee Thanx.

They let us in and off we go.

Me, Che, and Empress.
Three gals on a mission to dance till our feet become unglued from our legs.
The Untouchables are back in biz (That's a long story, but "the untouchables" used to be our nickname)

Best hightlights of the night:

1. Seeing some old pals...having them be happy I was there
2. Seeing a fight break out...Men with Pool Sticks (or whatever they call the rods you play pool with), acting out like Darth Vader and Obi-One, hilarious!
3. Hearing some Good ass ol' musique that made me remember lots of things!!
4. Having a gal I didn't know, a gal who likes gals, compliment me on my style.
Her take:

"I just wanted to tell ya' I like your style...My name is..."


She was probably hitting on me...but having a stranger, a female stranger compliment you. Awesome...
5. Seeing Empress pull out her "i-have-a-fractured-foot-so-i-can-not-dance-wit-ya" signature move on a guy, that later caught her dancing and asked me:

"Didn't she have a fractured foot?"

My take: "It's a fucking miracle!!!"
He later tried to dance with me and get his 'groove on' but when he saw he wasn't gettin' some from none of us, he moved on to an ugly ugly subsitute...

6. Seeing our pal, Sage, trip and fall on his knees on a Ottoman with his arms spread out wide.

Our take:
"I'm the king of the world!!"
His take:
"Ya'll ain't seen nothin'"

We had a bad ass time...I got home at almost 4 in the morning...and I didn't wanna leave...but I had to go before my SUV turned back into the Deathvan....

The ambience, the people, the musique. All was crazy hot. They even played the Bee-Gees...and I danced my lil' heart away in my black platforms...

Now I am back home, trying to get over my aching legs from the non-stop dance fest...

::sigh::
But it was all worth it!

Newer Post Older Post Home